Sticky Password Coupon code or discount coupon now helps you saves money. Stick Password now provides up to $15 OFF Sticky Password Coupon code on Sticky Password Premium 1-year plan and $75 OFF Sticky Password Discount Coupon on Premium Lifetime Subscription! Sticky Password gives the biggest Sticky Password coupon code & discount coupon to help customers save dollar. With Sticky Password, you don’t need to remember different multiple passwords for different accounts, and you just need to remember one master password, then everything else will be done by Sticky Password. Use Sticky Password to store all your passwords and even generate strong password for yourself. Never miss this Sticky Password Coupon code or discount coupon! Use the Sticky Password Coupon code on your Sticky Password Premium or Lifetime subscription now!
Sticky Password Premium is available for 1-year, or you can take it for lifetime. During the active license period you will have access to free upgrades to all the available features and functionality for all of your devices associated with your personal Sticky Account.
Sticky Password Premium now offers discount up to $15 OFF for one-year plan, and $75 OFF on Premium Lifetime Subscription. Sticky Password Premium is the flagship product. In addition to all of the functionality available with Sticky Password Free – including unlimited password accounts and support for all your devices (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS) – the Premium version supports multiple data synchronization options. You decide how you’d like to synchronize your data: via secure cloud servers, over your own Wi‑Fi or local network, or no synchronization.
Sticky Password now offers the biggest discount up to $75 OFF on Sticky Password Lifetime of Premium license. It is a limited-time offer! Use Sticky Password to help keep all your passwords and generate strong password. You don’t have to spend time remembering the passwords. Also Sticky Password can completely secure all your passwords and data. Enhance your life security with this Sticky Password Lifetime subscription only for $74.98, not $149.99. It totally saves up to $75 off Sticky Password Lifetime Subscription.
Sticky Password Free allows you to use the majority of the advanced security and usability features of Sticky Password. A key difference between the Premium and Free versions is that data synchronization and backup for multiple devices is supported only in Sticky Password Premium.
• Your data is always encrypted and only your Master Password known to you exclusively can unlock it!
• There is never any access to your data by our team – all passwords are being encrypted locally on your device
• AES-256 highest possible military grade encryption
• Biometric authentication – fingerprint scanning: identity verification of the account holder can be made with just one swipe of a finger on Android phones and tablets that are equipped with fingerprint scanners.
• Ability to speed up the unlocking also by adding a PIN protection instead of entering of the Master Password during one session
• Full control over what device to synchronize to via web Sticky Account
• Set preferences when and how you want to synchronize your database (online or offline)
Sticky Password works on all popular systems including Windows PC, Mac, Android, iOS smartphone and tablet. It enables synchronization via local WiFi and Sticky’s cloud servers. Stick password allows optional manual offline synchronization and perfect portability with USB portable version. Sticky Password browser extension works with browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE and Opera.
The data encryption used in Sticky Password is based on the world’s leading encryption standard AES‑256 – the same data encryption used by military and government organizations. 256-bit encryption is a data/file encryption technique that uses a 256-bit key to encrypt and decrypt data or files. It is one of the most secure encryption methods and used in most modern encryption algorithms, protocols and technologies including AES and SSL. 256-bit encryption is referring to the length of the encryption key used to encrypt a data stream or file. Let’s say hypothetically all the super computers in the world (the ultimate brute force attack) decided to group up and tasked themselves to decrypt your AES-256 key so they could access your data. with AES-256 encryption, all your passwords and data will be completely protected by Sticky Password.
Sticky Password utilizes the latest in security and encryption technology to provide users with secure cloud (Amazon server) and local (device only) options for storing their password and other sensitive personal data. here 5 reasons will tell you how secure is Sticky Password:
1. Your master password is known only to you. No one else!
Stick Password never saves your master password on their servers or send it over the internet. by default, the master password even doesn’t save on your devices. the master password just exists in your head!
The Master Password is defined by each user and is used to generate a unique encryption key that is used to encrypt and decrypt the password database that stores the user’s data. The encryption and decryption process is performed locally in the application only, never on the server side. The Master Password itself is not stored anywhere, either locally or in the cloud, nor is it transmitted over the Internet under any circumstances. For this reason, no-one, including Sticky Password staff, infrastructure administrators, or anyone other than the user has access to the Master Password. For this reason, users must take great care to ensure that their Master Password is not lost or forgotten as, without it, they will not be able to access their protected data.
2. Strong AES-256 Encryption to Protect Your Password and Data
The industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithm is used for encrypting/decrypting user data. An encryption key is derived from the Master Password using the password-based key derivation function PBKDF2, which applies a pseudorandom one-directional function cryptographic hash to the unique Master Password together with a cryptographic salt (random data). The hash-function is applied with several thousands of iterations to further protect against attack. This approach prevents any unauthorized access or retrieval of the Master Password.
3. Offline Data Sync – via Local Wi‑Fi or Manually
One of the optional benefits of Sticky Password: you don’t have to synchronize only via our cloud servers. The synchronization can be made over local Wi‑Fi or manually – your encrypted data never leaves your devices.
Sticky Password Premium supports multiple synchronization options for backing up your encrypted database, as well as syncing across all your devices. Cloud synchronization allows you to take advantage of the secure Sticky Password cloud solution to backup and sync your passwords and data. Your encrypted database can only be accessed on your devices – never in the cloud!
Local syncing is a new feature that you sync your devices with each other using only your local network or Wi-Fi. Syncing takes place over your Wi-Fi – your encrypted database never goes out to the cloud.
4. Key biometrics: fingerprint scanning
No other password manager offers more in terms of biometric support of fingerprint scanning than Sticky Password. Identity verification of the account holder can be made with just one swipe of a finger. Sticky Password supports fingerprint authentication on iOS and Android phones and tablets that are equipped with fingerprint scanners. This includes Touch ID on iPhones and iPads, and the Samsung Galaxy and other Android devices.
5. Protect your data with Two-Factor Authentication
Increase the security of your data by enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). When activated, you’ll be prompted to enter an additional unique security Code after entering your Master Password each time you unlock your database. Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is the use of 2 pieces of information for authentication – each of which is from an independent source. The requirement of an additional component(s) to allow access increases security because the probability that multiple unconnected sources have been simultaneously hacked is small.
In practice, this means that your account is even safer because even if a hacker manages to get access to your Master Password, it is unlikely that they would also physically have your smartphone that you paired with 2FA.
Passwords are the most popular form of authentication and they are often the only barrier between your personal information and a malicious person trying to steal it. The safest password technique is to create a new, strong password for each account. Also the most important that it would be inefficient to try to remember so many different passwords. Therefore, you are strongly recommended Sticky Password Manager – a program designed to protect your passwords and provide effortless, authorized, access to them.
1. Sticky Password holds all your passwords
It seems that a day doesn’t go by that we don’t have to create a login and password for a new website or application. Remembering them all is impossible, and writing them down on a piece of paper or in a text file saved on your computer desktop is a security risk. Sticky Password stores all of your passwords in an encrypted file on your computer to which only you have the Master Password – the only password that you’ll have to remember from now on.
2. More secure passwords
Names of pets, birthdays and the nicknames of your children are examples of words that should never be used as passwords! As a general rule, if you can remember your passwords, then someone can probably guess them. With Sticky Password, you’ll be able to take advantage of the built-in password generator that not only creates strong passwords (combinations of various lengths of letters and special characters that are nearly impossible to guess), but also stores them safely where no one but you can get to them. Your passwords will be much stronger, and you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that they are securely stored
3. Protection against phishing
Sticky Password is able to identify exactly the website address (url) that your bank or other secure website should be directed to. You no longer have to worry about being fooled by fake sites that try to trick you by a similar appearance or other phishing gimmicks. Sticky Password will stop any stealthy re-direction and warn you! You’ll enjoy safer access to all your password protected sites knowing that Sticky Password is protecting you.
4. Automatic login and form filling
A big reason to have a password manager is to save yourself the hassle of having to enter your login and password information on all those sites you visit. Sticky Password recognizes your sites and logs you in automatically! In addition, with Sticky Password, you’ll also be able to complete online forms with the click of a button.
Once you’ve installed the Google Authenticator app on your Android or iOS device and have the latest available version of Sticky Password installed on each of your devices, follow these steps:
1. On your PC click Menu in the top right corner of the main window and select Settings.
On your Mac go to the Preferences menu.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Click Enable in the Two-Factor Authentication section.
After reading the notification that when 2FA is enabled, an Internet connection will be required whenever unlocking the Sticky Password database, click Next.
4. Since this involves a change to a Security setting, i.e. securely accessing Sticky Password, you will be prompted to Enter your Master Password and click Next.
5. Open the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device and scan the QR code on the screen OR manually enter the alpha-numeric code below it into the Google Authenticator app. This will create a new GA entry (GA account) paired with your Sticky Password account that will begin generating 6-digit codes that change every 30 seconds. Click Next.
6. Enter the current 6-digit code from Google Authenticator when prompted by Sticky Password and click Next. This will confirm the pairing between the Google Authenticator app on your device with your Sticky Password account.
7. Click Finish when the screen appears confirming that 2FA has been enabled.
1. Always use a unique password for each account you create. The danger with reusing passwords is that as soon as one site has a security issue, it’s very easy for hackers to try the same username and password combination on other websites.
2. Don’t use any personally identifiable information in your passwords. Names, birthdays, and street addresses may be easy to remember but they’re also easily found online and should always be avoided in passwords to ensure the greatest strength.
3. Make sure your passwords are at least 12 characters long and contain letters, numbers, and special characters. Some people prefer to generate passwords which are 14 or 20 characters in length.
4. If you’re creating a master password that you’ll need to remember, try using phrases or lyrics from your favorite movie or song. Just add random characters, but don’t replace them in easy patterns.
5. Use a password manager like RoboForm to save your passwords. RoboForm keeps your information protected from attacks or snooping.
6. Avoid weak, commonly used passwords like asd123, password1, or Temp!. Some examples of a strong password include: S&2x4S12nLS1*, [email protected]&s$, 49915w5$oYmH.
7. Avoid using personal information for your security questions, instead, use RoboForm to generate another “password” and store it as the answer to these questions. The reason? Some of this information, like the name of the street you grew up on or your mother’s maiden name, is easily found by hackers and can be used in a brute-force attack to gain access to your accounts.
8. Avoid using similar passwords that change only a single word or character. This practice weakens your account security across multiple sites.
9. Change your passwords when you have reason to, such as after you’ve shared them with someone, after a website has had a breach, or if it’s been over a year since you last rotated it.
10. You should never share your passwords via email or text message. The secure way to share is with a tool like RoboForm that gives you the ability to share a hidden password and even revoke access when the time comes.
|Product||Features||Support Platforms||Offers||Price (USD)||Official WebSite|
|Dashlane Review||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome OS, watchOS||Offers Free Version||$3.33/Month||Best Deals|
|RoboForm Review||iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook||Offers Free Version||$1.99/Month||View Deals|
|Lastpass Review||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome OS, Windows Phone, watchOS||Offers Free Version||$2.00/Month||View Deals|
|Sticky Password Review||iOS, Android, Safari (Mac), Chrome and Firefox (Mac and Windows)||Offers Trial Version||$1.25/Month||View Deals|
|LogMeOnce Review||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome OS, Windows Phone, Kindle, BlackBerry||Offers Free Version||$1.00/Month||View Deals|
Sticky Password is a highly-recommended password manager due to its different features like smart autofill, password manager, form filling, biometrics, super secured data, Two-factor authentication, compatible all major platforms, cloud sync across devices, cloud backup, local WiFi Sync across devices, friendly support and saving endangered Manatees. Therefore, it is absolutely secure to use Sticky Password as your lifetime password manager. And right now Sticky Password offers up to $75 off on its Premium Lifetime subscription and is down to $74.98 only. If you just want a year subscription, you also can enjoy the savings up to $15 every year for Sticky Password Premium! It only costs you $30 per year on Sticky Password Premium! you can get the Premium version to sync & backup via the cloud or your local Wi‑Fi. Sticky Password saves your time every day. Instead of dozens of passwords, you just need to remember one master password. Everything else is automatically filled in by the Sticky password manager. Sticky Password offers an even more secure option: Wi-Fi sync. In this mode, your devices sync directly with each other when they’re connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Your data never goes to the cloud.Get this Deal Now