Sinergia Cleaner is categorized as a rogue anti-spyware program. It is a fake virus designed by virus maker and disguised as a genuine anti-virus program to scare and inveigle computer users to purchase its full version by claiming their computers are infected thereby gaining their desired money. By default, the Sinergia Cleaner fake virus has capacity to automatically infiltrate on user computer. It opts you in for stealthily installing desktop or Start menu shortcuts. But all of these manipulating are unbeknown since the Sinergia Cleaner fake virus does never allow itself to be identified by its target computer users. Besides that, the fake virus still has ability to show computer users how useful it is so that the virus maker can accomplish its nasty trick. By displaying a simple and intuitive layout will appeal to users of all skill levels. Its five features — Internet security, Personal security, Proactive defense, Firewall, and Configuration — are prominently displayed on the left side of the window. However, no matter how vividly the virus is created by virus maker, the truth is that Sinergia Cleaner is a fake anti-spyware program. The solitary goal of the fake virus is to acquire money from its objective users.
The fake antivirus- Sinergia Cleaner can produce a plenty of damages on the infected computer especially being bundled with other hijack toolbars like Alot Toolbar or Rogue viruses like United States Courts virus. Most important one, the hijackers will exert themselves to access into the infected computer through backdoor opened by constantly exploiting system vulnerabilities. So then cookies, temporary files, and various other means of tracking your Web footprint are par for the course. They then can steal the personal confidential data at least including online banking data by tracking all browsing. In addition, the performance on a computer has Sinergia Cleane fake virus could be obviously degraded. For instance, slowdown, freeze and Internet corruption constantly happen. Some files have lost or been encrypted and you hardly enable all programs on the infected computer. Therefore, as with all virus cleaners, It is highly recommended that you proceed to fast remove the Sinergia Cleaner fake virus from your computer by the below guides and you can be through.
Step 1: Remove the Sinergia Cleaner fake program from System Registry
Step 2: Remove the rogue anti-virus program from Control Panel
1. Boot up the infected computer with safe mode with networking.
For Windows 7& Window Vista & Window XP
A: Find F8 key on the first line of your keyboard
B: Shut down the infected computer. You then press power button to start Windows, but you need hit F8 key before Windows launches on.
C: In Windows Advanced Options menu, press up-down key to highlight Safe mode with networking option and press Enter key.
For Windows 8
A: When you are now on desktop, you need press Ctrl+ Alt+ Del keys to reveal next page displaying- Lock, Switch user, Sign out, Change a password, Task Manager- usually is called as Switch User page.
B: Always hold down the “Shift” key and nearly meanwhile click on “Shut down” button once on the bottom right corner of the page. You then see three options- Sleep, Shut down, Restart there. Now you need click on the Restart option.
C: Next page is call “Choose an Option,” you then click on ‘Troubleshoot.”
D: Next page call Advanced Options, you need click on Windows Startup Settings option there.
E: In the following window choose ‘startup settings> Choose ‘restart,’> Press F5/5 key to highlight Safe Mode with networking option, hit enter key.
2. Open Windows Task Manager to end the Sinergia Cleaner fake virus processes. Together Press Ctrl+ Shift+ Esc or Ctrl+ Alt+ Del, Windows Task Manager may pop-up. Select on Process tab. Scroll down and locate to the virus file (random), then click on End process.
3. Next one you should show the hidden files at first to easily find the fake anti-virus Sinergia Cleaner files. By click on Start button-> Click on Control Panel->Double click on Files and Folder Option->Select View tab->Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives”->Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click ok to finish the changes.
4. Open Local system disk, delete the files of Sinergia Cleaner fake virus.
5. Press Windows +R key> Type regedit into Run window> Click ok> Registry Editor pops-up.
6. Delete the scam the fake anti-virus program registry entries.
Note: the virus registries and files keep updating and variant, you should detect all virus files so that you can completely remove the fake virus.
1. Boot the infected computer into safe mode with networking like the steps mentioned above. You then press Windows+ R key to reveal Run box. Type “cmd” into Run box and hit Enter key. Also you can immediately run the infected computer with safe mode with command prompt.
2. In the pop-up black window where says C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe, type C:\windows\system32\rstrui.exe in the black cmd window and press Enter. (Windows Vista, Windows 7/8- Type C:\windows\system32\rstrui.exe and press Enter. Windows XP- Type C:\windows\system32\restore\rstrui.exe, then press Enter).
3. Next window is called System Restore. It is window with a list of restore points, through a restore point created just before the date the Sinergia Cleaner fake anti-virus program locked your computer screen.
4. Wait a moment for system restoring, you need to restart your computer normally once the System Restore has been completed.
The rogue anti-virus program Sinergia Cleaner voices that it helps to protect your computer against viruses and other security threats and it warns to those innocent victims about the same problems. With that the fake program states that you first need to purchase a license of the program then it may fix the detected suspicious virus files. In reality, all of designs are fake things so please ignore the results and do not purchase the program. What you have to do is to remove the Sinergia Cleaner fake virus from your computer at first time once it is indentified on your desktop. To remove the fake virus you have to acquire some basic knowledge to proceed with cautious before you staring the virus removal. You may learn two ways from this post and I hope you can all your need helps here. Well, if you still feel confused about removing Sinergia Cleaner fake virus, you may contact with VilmaTech Online Support to consult with computer experts for more suggestions.