94% Off Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular Coupon
Take This Course Now for 94% Off!
Do you know how to build progressive web apps? Do you wonder how to build real native iOS and Android apps? The current most sought-after development technologies of Ionic and Angular can really do this. Many developers are seeking for an easy way to have a depth learning of Ionic and Angular techniques, and here just is a right place to get started because we have the right course “Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular” for you. This course is one of the best-selling mobile apps development courses on Udemy, which focuses on the high in-demand two skills of Ionic and Angular. So, if you are interested in learning how to build mobile apps or progressive web apps using Ionic and Angular, learn more secrets with the course.
Tips: To join the best-selling Ionic and Angular course, you just need to open the above button to take the Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course.
About The Ionic 4 and Angular Course:
The Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course is created by Udemy top-rated instructor named Maximilian Schwarzmüller, which covers 34.5 hours of on-demand video guide, 55 articles, 145 downloadable resources, and 499 lectures in total. The course focuses on the knowledge of Ionic 4 and how to take full use of your Angular skills to build iOS, Android, and web apps. So, before starting this mobile apps development course you’d better be familiar with Angular.
For some detailed requirements, look at as follows:
- Learners should know all the fundamentals of Angular
- Learners should have a basic level of HTML, JS, and CSS programmings knowledge
- Learners should have the desire to learn all the new features that were introduced in Ionic 4
What The Ionic 4 & Angular Course Will Give You:
- The course will teach you how to build native mobile apps and progressive web apps based on the same codebase.
- The course will give you a brief refresher on the knowledge of Angular
- The course will teach you how to utilize your Angular skills to build native iOS and Android apps.
- The course will give your a depth learning of Ionic, including all the new advanced features of Ionic 4.
- The course will give you some tactics to test your native mobile apps and publish them to the app stores.
- The course also will tell you how to store and load data
About The Ionic 4 & Angular Course Content:
The Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course has 499 lectures, each lecture are carefully formulated for helping students get a good understanding. Now, let’s see what each lecture will give you.
- 12 lectures on how to get started
- 29 lectures will help you get a brief refresher on Angular
- 19 lectures will tell you all component basics of Angular
- 17 lectures about Angular and Ionic techniques
- 8 lectures on how to build native apps with capacitor
- 9 lectures on how to debug
- 23 lectures will introduce how routing and navigation work in Ionic apps
- 22 lectures give you an overview on Ionic components
- 13 lectures about how styling and theming work in Ionic apps
- 20 lectures on how to handle user input
- 14 lectures on how to manage state
- 17 lectures on how to send Http requests
- 16 lectures on how to add Google maps
- 20 lectures on how to use native device features
- 22 lectures on how to add authentication
- 7 lectures on how to publish the apps
- 1 lecture will give you a roundup
- … next, the left total 230 lectures will give you more detailed skills on how to build native mobile apps
What You Need to Know About Ionic, Ionic 2, Ionic 3, Ionic 4
If you want to develop web applications which will be progressive or any app mobile application with high performance, then Ionic is something that you should get yourself acquainted with. This platform will enable you to build an application that will feel and look beautiful when it will be launched on any platform and devices.
- The main focus of ionic is on the feel and look and that is why it uses UI interactions.
- The ionic will come with the CSS and compiled JAVA script for the applications, JS framework and another file along with the icon pack.
- Ionic is completely a free framework which anybody can use for developing hybrid mobile applications. Most of the framework nowadays comes with a price tag so a free framework with extensive functionality like ionic is rare.
- Ionic has been built on the Angularjs Framework, which makes it more user-friendly and will allow the developer to create an app with several functionalities.
- The new advanced versions of Ionic will come with new components with added functionalities which makes the entire design quite engaging. All the old components are getting optimized with new upgradation. So whether you are using ionic 2 or ionic 4 you can see a huge gap between their functionalities and the way they function.
- One of the fascinating things about ionic is with every updated version you can see that the chances of the bug are rare and the way of resolving it has become very simplified.
- When you will be installing ionic you won’t have to go through any processes which are quite difficult. So always ensure that you have installed node JS in the device before you start working with ionic.
This is an overview of what ionic is and how it is beneficial for the developers. This open source framework is going to provide the developer with the liberty of using several functionalities. To master the Ionic technology, the Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course is a good start.
Why Build Apps With Ionic?
- When you are building an application with the help of Ionic you will definitely look for platforms like Android, Windows or iOS where you will be running the application. So this application will give you the liberty of accomplishing it more easily than any other framework.
- The best part of using Ionic is it is completely free so when it comes to developing an application with this framework then you can start it now.
- Most of the people think that instability is linked with open source, but Ionic is definitely an open source framework but it is a very stable platform.
- For creating any web application or mobile application, Angular is the most popular framework. So with Ionic, you will be getting some similar features like HTML to other components that will help you with data binding as well.
There are a plethora of reasons when it comes to trying out the Ionic Framework for building your application. Apart from being completely free, this hybrid framework is made of strong languages that will simplify your task of building an app. Therefore, don’t miss out on the best time to learn the Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course to boost your skillset.
Why You Should Master Ionic?
Ionic mainly focuses on the UI interactions and will provide themes and component which will help in developing a better application that will look elegant and will have a user interface with high functionalities. If you’re interested in learning more about the sought-after Ionic technology, we recommend the Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular here.
Why one should master Ionic:
- Ionic can support Universal Windows Platform and can also support Android 4.1, iOS 7 and many more. It will help in building applications with expertise.
- Ionic provides components and themes which are very customizable. So the platform will utilize component in order to make people adapt to the platform where the application will run.
- Cordova plugins are present with the Ionic framework and will help in designing applications with functionalities like GPS, camera, flashlight and many more.
- When you will be developing any web application with Ionic it will ensure better performance and will also maximize the availability of processor time.
Most of the people are now shifting to an Ionic Framework because of the benefits that it is loaded with. Every application needs functionalities which will be quite different than the usual ones and that is why shifting to the Ionic would be a wise idea.
New Features of Ionic 4
Ionic 4 is known to be one of the most preferred frameworks when it comes to developing any hybrid mobile applications. Ionic is the open source SDK that is also popular by the term of UI component. When it comes to building any hybrid mobile application all these specific types of UI components are utilized.
New features of the iconic 4:
- The stencil is known to be the compiler of web component which is creating some standard compilation of web components. The stencil can easily work with any sort of framework and it can be used along with API like JSX, typescript and virtual Dom as well.
- Ionic 4 contains web components with improvements and new functionalities and that is why the coders can easily reduce the task of writing long code. So when it comes to creating a progressive application for the website, this particular feature can be extremely handy.
- The capacitor is also another feature of iconic 4 which is the part of the execution layer and is also termed as the cross-platform API. It can easily call the native SDK easily from the web code and write some native plugins that these applications will need.
- HTML templates are also used when it comes to acknowledging the fragments of the markup that cannot be used by anyone when it comes to loading the page but these are basically represented during runtime.
These are certainly more added features of ionic 4 which have made the entire design look more efficient.
Why you should master Angular?
Reasons to master Angular:
- The best part of the coders is when they will be using Angular they will have to write very shortcode and it will be very effective. Angular can easily support the model view controller architecture so the developer can easily split the code according to the structure of the model view controller and the other part is looked properly by the Angular.
- The best part of angular is it comes with angular integration, which makes the integration of any other feature of third-party much easier. If you are trying to add an interface component of high quality then you can easily perform it by using this framework.
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks and that is why it is very important for anyone to get themselves acquainted with this framework if they are related to the field of development of any application. If you are not familiar with Angular, then the best-selling Udemy Anguar courses are right for you, see as follows.
Till now, you may know what the Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course is all about. Time to learn? Enroll the course here at its best price.
Tips: To get the 94% off Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular coupon, you can refer to a very simple video as follows. Or you can click on the below button to apply the BIG discount immediately.
Get this Deal Now