Bit Cryptor ransomware (or BitCryptor encrypted virus) is a new version of crypto ransomware called as ‘Locker’, which usually lays dormant on the target computers, android phones, tablets until active. Bit Cryptor ransomware dedicates to targeting PC and android users for malicious benefit-making. The virus claimed that the targeted victims that “ your personal documents and files on this computer or device have just been encrypted”, and those original documents and files only could be recovered just after the demanding payment of 1 BTC (around $240 USD). Bit Cryptor ransomware encrypts all targeted personal files through AES CBC 256-bit encryption algorithm and also exploits this to blackmail money from those unsuspecting victimized users. Worse still, the BitCryptor encrypted virus requires victimized users should pay the demanding fine in time, otherwise total costs will raise with the starting price. The Bit Cryptor ransomware encrypts one file for extorting money, and there is no way it has remorse, thus don’t innocently expect the virus will recover all your personal files after the required payment.
As you might experience, just similar to the Alpha Crypt encrypted virus, the Bit Cryptor Ransomware locked PCs or android phone and encrypted all personal files with specific encrypted keys, the victimized system would have been completely compromised. So, how the Bit Cryptor encrypted virus slips into the targeted PC or android phone and compromise them without any consent. To spread the Bit Cryptor Ransomware and lay dormant on the targeted device, the hijackers usually conceal the virus existence through drive-by download. Drive-by downloads include freeware, shareware, web plugins, pop-under, toolbar, and a lot of other third-party programs. To keep the Bit Cryptor Ransomware secluded, hijackers prefer hiding the virus by bundling it with those potentially unwanted programs. Just need one-click to install those risky programs, the Bit Cryptor virus within them can automatically entice into the targeted system without any consent. The hijackers set up such trick to propagate malicious virus to targeted computers and android devices. Just through drive-by downloads, the hijackers then could harvested a complete control of the victimized machine.
In this Bit Cryptor virus, the hijackers is able to spread it to the targeted machines with ease, leaving no trace of the any prompting message within the infectious system. Once activated, the Bit Cryptor ransomware would start to encrypt all personal and confidential files on the compromised PCs and hold them to ransom. In this deliberate attack, the alleged author of the Bit Cryptor virus, never stops speed to attack the targeted system in order for a completely governing. The Bit Cryptor ransomware is able to constantly exploit system vulnerability to the victimized machine for making a total system failure, and even allowing attackers closely to access to the compromised device for stealing confidential information, including log-in credentials, online transaction data, banking details, and a lot of other financial data. Now, according to the research on the Bit Cryptor virus, the best way to reduce the system damage to the minimum is to remove the ransomware as quick as possible, otherwise victimized users have to suffer from further damage on both system corruption and sensitive information exposure.
Note: It is highly suggested of you removing the Bit Cryptor virus quickly for the minimum damage. If need professional help to help you deal with the virus, you can immediately start a Live Chat with VilmaTech Online Experts now.
1. To reach the desktops and bypass the Bit Cryptor Ransomware pop-up warnings, the infectious machine should be booted into safe mode with networking.
For other versions of Windows operating systems, such as Windows 7, or Windows Vista, you can follow the below guides.
Still need more helps to handle with the Bit Cryptor virus files and registry entries? You can Live Chat with VilmaTech Online Experts now.
1. The first step is to boot your infectious android phone into safe mode. You then need get the power options menu appeared, which just needs you long-press the power button until you see the power options menu popping-up.
2. Locate at the Power Off option and long-press it until you can see the words ‘Reboot to Safe Mode.’ You then need click OK option to continue.
3. After that, wait for booting into safe mode. If you are now in safe mode, you can see “Safe Mode” at the left bottom of your screen.
1. After accessing to the safe mode, go to the setting screen and you need uninstall all potentially malicious mobile apps there. Access to the setting screen and tap Apps option, locate at the app you need to install, tap it, and tap the install button. If there are many mobile apps need to be uninstalled, you can remove then one by one.
2. To remove all Bit Cryptor Ransomware malicious files run by malicious apps you have uninstalled, you need got to the Settings and choose on the Storage option now. You can tap on the Category to see all the files stored on your android phone. Long press the targeted files and select the deletion option.
Bit Cryptor ransomware is a critical virus affecting most Windows operating systems and android phones. Through drive-by downloads, the Bit Cryptor ransomware is able to acquire persistent root access to the computer without leaving any trace. The Bit Cryptor encrypted virus was discovered on PCs first, which locked targeted victims from accessing Windows and even popped-up fake warnings to scare them and extort money. Then, a lot of android users also have been attacked by such ransomware. Thus, never belittle this sort of the malicious Bit Cryptor ransomware, which is able to encrypt all files and stop victimized users from seeing any wanted files, photos, and documents. Even, the virus can carry out incredible damage on infectious computers and mobile devices. Hurry up, the key is to reduce damage on your infectious system that needs a complete and quick removal of the Bit Cryptor ransomware. Till now, if you still need more help to remove the Bit Cryptor virus, then you can ask for further help via Live Chat with VilmaTech Online Experts now. you can live chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts