BandarChor ransomware stands for the infamous Trojan:W32/BandarChor blocked virus, which has been up and running for weeks on end. BandarChor is a new version of encrypted ransomware comes specially designed for falling victimized users to its nasty hoax. While it is the latest released crypto encrypted ransomware, denotes a fabulous crypto framework suing bit-long key. BandarChor ransomware also is able to completely block out the infectious machine and encrypt all files to stop victims from accessing anything, including photos, documents, imagines, confidential files, and more. The encryption key used by attackers is quite precise algorithm that has ability to make targeting victim’s personal files inaccessible, and what is worse, the BandarChor ransomware constantly exploits system vulnerabilities in order for a complete control. And a series of fraud tactics will be performed on the blocked page to fool users to pay a required ransom. A pop-up warning page declares your files are encrypted and you need to pay ransom to get the decryption key otherwise all critical data will be destroyed.
Just similar to the early encrypted virus called CryptoWall ransomware, victimized users have to face destroyed personal files once the ransom can’t be paid timely or beyond the deadline. However, the truth is that the authors of such BandarChor ransomware never have the conscience, all your files won’t come back though you have finished the payment as required. Even if you get all files recovered, it is temporary and the BandarChor ransomware is still in the infectious computer. BandarChor encrypted virus is good at using some complex obfuscation techniques to bypass security scanning and keep itself from being intercepted, this is one of the reasons why your computer is attacked though you have run anti-virus program in real time. Besides that, the main method to slip into those targeted computers is through drive-by downloads, including freeshare, shareware, web plugins, game software, and a lot of other third-party programs. BandarChor ransomware can be bundled within them to finish its distribution without any consent. Just need download those potentially unwanted programs, attackers then finish their attacks simply.
After installation, the BandarChor ransomware instantly launches a scan underground to target files with extensions from the infectious local disks. One done, all files can be encrypted with precise algorithm. And several files named as Help_Decrypt can be added into every folder. As result, it pops up warning to pay a demanding ransom in Bitcoins. How tricky the attack is, but don’t be taken in. What you best to do is to remove such BandarChor ransomware from the infectious PCs as quick as possible otherwise you have to suffer from a lot of damage both system and confidential information exposure. BandarChor ransomware is able to completely take over the infectious PC and allow hijackers remotely accessing to steal confidential information, including login credentials, online transaction data, banking data, and a lot of other financial details. So far, what are you hesitating for, the BandarChor virus should be removed completely from the paralyzed system.
Note: If you need professional to make a complete removal of such BandarChor ransomware, you can Live Chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Service now.
1. To reach the desktops and bypass the Alpha Crypt virus pop-up warnings, the infectious machine should be booted into safe mode with networking.
For other versions of Windows operating systems, such as Windows 7, or Windows Vista, you can follow the below guides.
Still need more helps to handle with the BandarChor virus files and registry entries? You can Live Chat with VilmaTech Online Experts now.
1. Reboot the computer and simultaneously hold down the Shift key on the keyboard until the Windows Recovery Environment option pops-up.
2. If you are on the desktop now, you can navigate the mouse around on the Start screen to reveal settings charm. Go to general settings and click on advanced start up and restart. See the reference screenshot.
3. Next page is referred to the Choose an option. You need click on troubleshooting option there.
4. Go to Advanced Option from the next pop-up window.
5. Click on System Restore.
6. It will bring you to the Preparing system restore page. See as following.
7. Next you will have to choose your user account and provide the password… (This authentication is to prevent unauthorized persons restoring your PC without your knowledge), If it is required, you need type in the demanding admin password to continue.
8. You then get the screen of System Restore reads Restore system files and settings.
9. You need click the “Next” Button there, and click “Yes” option.
10. Now click on “Close” to get it done.
11. Refer to the video as below to create a restore point. The restore point must be the date before BandarChor ransomware attacking your computer.
BandarChor ransomware is regarded as a sort of hazardous virus over the cyber world, also is the favorite exploited by attackers to illegally make money from those unsuspecting online computer users. The virus can be dropped down the targeting machine through freeware, pop-up adware, spam email, for example, users receive spam emails claiming to be distributed from Paypal, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, and other authentic companies, just need users’ once lick, the BandarChor virus can self entice in their computers without any need of permission. As the details mentioned above, the BandarChor virus is quite tricky and malicious, victimized users have to suffer from certain level of damage once such virus left long alone without any fix. To deal with such virus and mitigate damage to the minimum, the BandarChor ransomware should be removed as soon as possible. To remove BandarChor virus in manual ways requires computer skills, if you are computer illiterate you can ask for professional help with experts. To consult for further help, you can live chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts