YouTubeAdBlocker is not a useful chrome extension nor legitimate at all. Although the YouTubeAdBlocker is compatible with Google Chrome and looks like an important component of the web extension regarding improving online experience, actually know worse as the potentially unwanted program which malware is carefully crafted by hijackers to attack users’ computers on the Internet. Along with YouTubeAdBlocker malware, the hijackers can sell their bogus product, send more viruses, and bring great efforts to steal target users’ confidential data in order for profit-making. Certain fraud trick frequently exploited by hijackers is to inform target users that downloading the YouTubeAdBlocker can improve the online experience. Besides stopping notorious pop-ups interfering with you, you still can monitor and manage online content.
YouTubeAdBlocker also is refers to the PUP.YouTubeAdBlocker, which can be stable on Google Chrome due to it is installed by enterprise policy (Read More). The new tricky strategy used by hijackers is to install such YouTubeAdBlocker with by enterprise policy, which doesn’t offer any option to allow users to un-install. And done by this way, anti-virus program also does not detect it at all. The attack way has a serious impact on compromising the Google Chrome. It’s easier for YouTubeAdBlocker malware to tamper with all defaults. Besides that, the sort of perilous PUP.YoutubeAdBlocker informs that Internet users can better protect their PCs from unwanted ads using YouTubeAdBlocker. And it can offer with fast media converter to trick online computer users into installing. By this way, the hijackers can earn money, even more entice in other malware to the same victimized machine for making further damage.
YouTubeAdBlocker interface looks very neat and clean, which is customizable for Google Chrome. You can’t uninstall it like you do with regular extensions. Furthermore, the potentially perilous program will bring incredible damage on the target computers. You probably face the internet setting has been altered, the defaults including homepage and search engine always is overlapped with some malicious pop-ups. With such troubles integrated, the YouTubeAdBlocker malware degrades victimized PCs’ performance. Even, the malware makes the infectious machine totally vulnerable for virus makers accessing in to steal confidential data for participating illegal online commercial activities. Overall, the YouTubeAdBlocker malware is perilous, so you should remove such risk thing from the victimized computer ASAP in case of incredible loss.
Note: To uninstall the YouTubeAdBlocker malware, you can ask professional help by Live Chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts.
1. End the malicious process related with the YouTubeAdBlocker. Open Windows Task Manager and locate at the Process tab. And then scroll down and locate at the malicious process related with the YouTubeAdBlocker.
2. Click the Start button and open Control Panel.
2. Access to the Control Panel window, you will be presented with one of 2 different screens according to the checked view types.
3. Click Add/Remove button or Uninstall a program. Next it may take one minute to fully populate all programs you have installed. (Seen as below)
4. Next just follow the pop-up window to get the YouTubeAdBlocker malware removed.
5. If you are on the Windows 8, just move the mouse cursor around on the Start screen to reveal a new Apps button.
2. Click on the Apps button to display the Apps view, there will a search box pop-up on the top right corner. Type the control panel in the search box and you then can see the control displays there. Click on to open it.
5. Open the Uninstall a program option and uninstall the YouTubeAdBlocker from control panel.
6. Now you need open the Google Chrome and . Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. Select Settings.
2. Find the “On startup” section and choose “Set Pages”.
3. Delete the malicious site related with the YouTubeAdBlocker. You can press the “X” symbol on the right to get it done.
4. Set your preferred startup page (e.g. http://www.google.com) and press “OK.”
5. Under “Appearance” section, check to enable the “Show Home button” option and choose “Change”. Delete the malicious site under “Open this page” box. And click Ok.
6. Next go to “Search” section and choose “Manage search engines”. Choose your preferred default search engine and press “Make default”. Come back Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
7. To delete all malicious cookies, you need open “Cookies” section, click all cookies and site data to open the Cookies and Other Data dialog. And then you can delete all cookies related with the YouTubeAdBlocker.
8. Open Tools and then click on Extensions. In the Extensions tab, click Recycle bin to delete the extension associated with the YouTubeAdBlocker.
10. Open control panel again. For Windows 8 need search control panel from search box. And then click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
11. Open local drives to get all shown files related with the malware removed.
4. Open the Registry Editor.
YouTubeAdBlocker extension is categorized malicious malware. The kind of potentially unwanted extension can self infiltrate on the Google Chrome without any consent due to it is bundled with third-party programs or spam emails. Just while users are downloading packages, the malicious YouTubeAdBlocker malware can seize the chance to slip in the target machines. This kind of malware doesn’t need any permission at all. The solitary goal for hijackers creating such malicious program is to trick money and steal confidential data. They can access to the target machine via the backdoor and collect confidential data store on hard drives, Internet browser, PStore and other. The new design malware also can add its malicious files and compile them to system for confusing users. And by this way, it is more difficult to remove especially for those inexperienced online computer users. Tips, you can all VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts to get the YouTubeAdBlocker extension removed from the infectious computer completely.