The latest version of Windows Prime Booster fake anti-virus program coming from Window Advanced Security Center rogueware family has been released in the cyber world in order for tricking money. The virus makers referring to the so called hijacker or cybercriminal syndicates design such fake anti-virus program not merely aims at attacking users’ computers but concentrates on steal money from them. The true nature of the Windows Prime Booster is aggressive rogue program, typically which was done for profit-making. At this point, the hijacker and its production of Windows Prime Booster fake virus have been regarded as hostile aspects that we need fight against.
Windows Prime Booster fake anti-virus program – we are going to remove. What is the Windows Prime Booster rogueware symptom once it sneaked into users’ computers? You probably already recognize that slowdown, freeze up, or programs disabled troubles constantly happen on your computer, and you can surf online normally. In addition, there is a program called Windows Prime Booster unconsciously appears on computer and performs self-acting scanning without any permission. Once the established scanning run by Windows Prime Booster fake anti-virus program finishes, an extremely frightening alerts could be displayed on the desktop, which just similar to the previous version of Windows Virtual Protector fake program.
You can see frightening warnings say your computer have potential security infections including worms, Trojan viruses, ransomware, or other intrusive bugs revealing on the Windows Prime Booster virus page. And it then recommends victims pay to active the “licensed” version of Windows Prime Booster fake anti-virus program for detected viruses’ virtual removal. In this way, some computer users possibly suppose their computers are infected with viruses and put their trust in Windows Prime Booster fake program. However, the warnings displayed on the Windows Prime Booster screen are bogus, which carefully crafted by hijackers to deceive target victims into paying to their money.
Does your computer infect with Windows Prime Booster rogueware? Do you need help to rid it of the infectious machine? You can ask professional help by Live Chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts.
The Windows Prime Booster virus usually displays in front of victimized users with four-phase procedure interfaces. You can refer to the below screenshot of the Windows Prime Booster virus. If such pages appears on the desktop or jumping up while you are surfing online, your computer then is infected with malicious rogueware virus.
The Windows Prime Booster rogueware is capable of producing incredible harms on the victimized computers. So it is highly recommended that you remove Windows Prime Booster fake virus ASAP. If you can’t fix it in person, you can Live Chat with VilmaTech Online 24/7 Support.
To uninstall such Windows Prime Booster fake program from the infectious computer, first you need bypass its screenshots.
1. Reboot the infectious computer but before Windows launches, press the option: safe mode with networking and hit enter key.
2. Reach to the desktop
1. Locate at the Metro, right click anywhere around the applications. You then can see a bar popping-up from the bottom.
2. Now click on the “All Apps” icon at the right bottom corner of the popping-up bar.
3. Now you can see the Applications Menu. Just need locate at the Windows Prime Booster fake program that you want to uninstall, and then choose Uninstall option.
4. Next a window will prompt you if you are sure the Windows Prime Booster rogueware un-installation. Click on Uninstall again to continue.
5. Next follow the set-up wizard and remove the Windows Prime Booster fake anti-virus program completely.
1. Open Star Menu and choose Control Panel.
2. In the control Panel Windows select view as Category. And then click Uninstall a Program.
If you are on Windows XP, you need click on Add/Remove Program.
3. Next window you need choose view as small or large icons. Click the “Programs and Features”option.
4. Locate at the Windows Prime Booster fake virus and click uninstall (for Windows XP needs click Remove).
5. Follow the prompting pop-ups and finish the un-installation process.
1. Press Windows+ E to open the File Explorer. You then select ‘View’.
2. Choose the Options and check Change folder a search options.
3. Select ‘View’ tab. You need check show hidden files on the next page, folders, or drives option. And uncheck hide extension for known file types.
4. Click Ok to apply all changes.
1. Click on Start button. Click “Control Panel.” And click on Appearance and Personalization.
2. Double click on Files and Folder Option. Select the “View” tab. Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives.”
3. Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click ok to finish the changes.
1. Open local disks. Click on Start menu and Open My Computer or Computer there.
2. Access to the local disks and delete all left files related with the Windows Prime Booster malware. You can refer to below files.
3. Open Registry Editor and delete the Windows Prime Booster program registry entries. You can type Windows+ R together and type regedit in Run box.
4.In the registry editor window, search the target program and delete all its registry entries.
Windows Prime Booster fake virus centralizes in hunting of online computer users as its victims. Surely, there is no other environment more lucrative for propagating such Windows Prime Booster fake virus than the cyber world. And the most commonplace fraud trick is to masquerade as useful antivirus program and convince victimized users into paying non-existent full version by showing bogus frightening security alerts. Windows Prime Booster fake virus can be drive-by downloads once it bundled with third-party programs. This implies that the Windows Prime Booster can self infiltrates on online users’ computers without any permission just while users’ will freeware, shareware, or web plugin is downloading. Usually, the hijackers prefer concealing such Windows Prime Booster computer infection by packing with those free programs popular in the public of cyber world. To alter further damages on the infectious machine and confidential data exposure, you’d better clear the Windows Prime Booster rogueware completely and instantly. If ask for more help, you can live chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts