Websearch.SearchMania.info is one of the classic browser hijackers showing in the computer without permission. Covering up with an user-friendly interface, Websearch.SearchMania.info successfully made a fool of the computer user by pretending to be a trustworthy browser homepage. As most of the Internet users are lacking of enough guard consciousness, leave a great chance for malicious virus like Websearch.SearchMania.info to attack their computers and cause unexpected damages. Websearch.SearchMania.info might seem so beneficial and useful for the searching, but it could very dangerous while leading the users into traps. Websearch.SearchMania.info was mainly created to make exorbitant profits illegally for the people behind the browser hijacker. Once finding any suspicious redirection caused by Websearch.SearchMania.info in the computer, users should be vigilant and find a way to get rid of the hijacker as soon as possible.
Websearch.SearchMania.info could cause serious danger to the infected computer and the innocent users. Since this redirect virus has infiltrated into the targeted system, it will have the chance to take control of the system background by using dirty tricks such as disabling those protection tools or some essential system applications. In this way, Websearch.SearchMania.info could freely take up the system resource without restraint and cause unknown system failure all the time. In the mean time, when the innocent users were using Websearch.SearchMania.info for searching, the cunning hijacker could seize the chance to memorize those confidential information and data secretly which could become the valuable keys for those purposive cybercriminals to make a good use and gain more profits by victimizing the innocent users. Plus the nonstop Websearch.SearchMania.info redirection happens all the time, the innocent users could be misled to some unsafe target site and be scammed unknowingly.
Websearch.SearchMania.info could be considered as the well-designed tool for sinister cybercriminals to victimize the users and make profits from them. Those evil criminals could use Websearch.SearchMania.info to hijack any site and only show the users with specified ones which usually are phishing sites or fraud sites. As the tricky Websearch.SearchMania.info could get installed into a computer system easily and it is too stubborn for most of the users to get rid of. As time goes on, the Websearch.SearchMania.info has gained the trust from the users and could have its way easier. Once the Websearch.SearchMania.info transferred the users to those dangerous sites, they will be set up by all kinds of tempting content and links, resulting in irreparable losses. Websearch.SearchMania.info could not only cause money loss problems. As long as those confidential information has been revealed, user’s privacy will be seriously damaged soon and cause more damages to them. In order to be safe from the messes, users should get rid of the malicious Websearch.SearchMania.info hijacker the sooner the better.
If you need any help with the hijacker removal, welcome to click on the button and make a contact with the VilmaTech Online Experts.
1. Disable running processes of Websearch.SearchMania.info Hijacker before the removal.
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del/Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys at the same time to open System Task Manager.
2) In the pop-up window, click on Processes tab to end all the running processes of Websearch.SearchMania.info hijacker from the list. Or you can take a look at the Applications tab to disable the unwanted applications immediately.
3) Close the current window.
2. Remove Websearch.SearchMania.info related programs from Control Panel.
1) Press Win key to extend the Start menu, select Control Panel from the list to open it instantly.
2) Find the Programs heading in the displayed window, click on Uninstall A Program link under it.
3) In the programs list, search for any related item of Websearch.SearchMania.info redirect virus then select them, click on the Uninstall button on the top column to start the removal.
4) Follow the standard uninstall wizard until it finished.
1) Start the browser.
2) Reset the browser settings to restore it and reset the browser homepage.
Click on Tools-> select Internet Options-> click on Advanced tab-> click on Reset button and confirm the request.
Reset Homepage: open Internet Options-> go to General tab-> locate homepage bar-> input a new URL in it-> save the settings.
Click on Help-> click on Troubleshooting Information-> click on Reset Firefox-> approve the resetting.
Reset Homepage: click on Tools from the menu bar-> select Options-> click on General tab-> type a new address in the homepage bar-> click on OK button.
Click on the Google Chrome wrench icon-> choose Settings option from the drop-down menu-> find and click the Show Advanced Settings link in the pop-up Settings page-> click on Reset Browser Settings button.
Reset Homepage: Locate the Appearance section-> check the “Show Home Button” option-> click on Change link-> reset the browser homepage and save the settings.
3) Restart the browser.
1. Open Run box then open Registry Editor.
1) Use Win+R key combination to open Run box instantly.
2) Type “regedit” command in the Run search bar and open the Registry Editor.
2. Delete Websearch.SearchMania.info registry entries from the Registry Editor completely and carefully.
3. Reboot the computer immediately once finished Websearch.SearchMania.info removal.
Websearch.SearchMania.info hijacker could cause more damages than you could imagine, so all the Internet users have to learn to handle it before things getting more serious. Preventing the Websearch.SearchMania.info virus from getting installed into the computer could be an effective method to use. In most cases, unwanted programs and malware could invade into the computer system by mixing with other downloads and installations, pretending to be some kind of useful application for the computer performance just to mislead the users to trust it. For this case, users should first download the needful software from official sites with credits. Meanwhile, users should always detect the new downloads just in case. Then, be patient and vigilant during any software installation, just to be sure before you clicking the next step button.
If you need a better solution for the hijacker removal, please feel free to click on the button and have a chat with the VilmaTech PC Experts.
If you need an easy guide to help you complete defrag in Windows 8 OS, here is a good one!