Survey 2014 was found to be related with Internet fraud which was a new invention created by cybercriminals who have the main purpose to defraud the innocent users. Once the targeted computer was infected with the Survey 2014 adware, there would be nonstop pop-ups and sponsored links displaying everywhere on the computer and the browser, especially when the users were browsing shopping sites. Most of the striking advertising released by Survey 2014 adware was concerning the new listing products such as iPhone or iPad which was very popular with the masses of the Internet users and also a temptation. In this way, Survey 2014 adware could help plenty of advertising websites increase the trading volume and generate traffic, also making profits itself.
With the cunning Survey 2014 adware installed in the computer, it would practice lots of violations without user’s awareness and permission. When the innocent users started a search, this purposive adware would record all the private information without authorization. In this case, user’s search keywords, browse-path, search query and browsing history would be revealed to crbercriminals and that would cause disastrous consequences. In order to lead more users to the trap, lawless advertisers would display the corresponding pop-ups to meet the exact requirements of each users. Once the preferential offers successfully attracted the innocent users and urged them to pay for them, cybercriminals would take advantage of this occasion to victimize them, using all kinds of despicable means to defraud their money. As some users coveted little advantages, easily being tempted by Survey 2014 pop-ups and ending up with huge losses.
Survey 2014 adware would also bring plenty of worrying hazards to the users and their computers. Because it could freely record user’s personal information without resistant, evil criminals would seize the chance to steal the confidential data and cause them further losses. As long as the innocent users were hooked and made transactions online, their critical information would be revealed easily, such as their login passwords, online banking details, ID numbers, transactions authentication codes, etc. More than that, as the Survey 2014 adware could also introduce other unwanted programs even malware to infiltrate the system and gradually corrupted it, the computer would be in danger of crashing down and collapse at any time. So, users have to protect the computer and legitimate interests, the priority is to remove Survey 2014 adware in a timely manner.
Please follow the following steps to remove the adware immediately, if you worry about any trouble of removing it, please click on the button to ask the VilmaTech Online Experts for better solutions.
1) Open the System Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys at the same time.
* There is another way to open the Task Manager: open the Run box by pressing Windows+R keys concurrently then type “taskmgr” in the search bar and press Enter key.
2) Locate the default Processes tab, search all the running processes of Survey 2014 adware and select them, click on the End Process button to disable them immediately.
3) Close the System Task Manager to continue.
1) Click on the Start on the left bottom of the screen, choose Control Panel from the menu.
* For Windows 8 OS, open the App search bar then type “control panel” in it to search for the application. Click on the Windows 8 Control Panel from the search result.
2) In the pop-up panel, click on the Uninstall a Program link to open the Programs and Features window.
3) Search for the related programs of Survey 2014 adware in the list then right-click on them and choose Uninstall.
4) Approve the uninstall request then follow the prompt to complete the removal.
5) Refresh the programs list to check if the Survey 2014 adware and other unwanted programs have been removed.
1) Click on the Tools then click on the Internet Options from the drop-down menu list.
2) In the pop-up Internet Options dialog, click on the Advanced tab then click on the Reset button.
3) Restart the Internet Explorer when it finished the reset.
1) Remove the cursor to locate the Help from the Firefox menu, choose the Troubleshooting Information from the list to open it.
2) In the Troubleshooting Information page, click on the Reset Firefox button then confirm the reset.
3) When finished the reset, click on the Finish button to restart the Mozilla Firefox.
1) Click on the wrench icon on the top right corner of the browser then select the Settings from the list.
2) Click on the Show advanced settings link in the Setting page.
3) Click on Reset browser settings button and confirm the reset.
4) Restart Google Chrome.
As Survey 2014 adware provided irresponsible advertising to frame the innocent users and cause them huge losses, most of the victims must bear the grudge against it. Actually, users could get more discounts, coupons or big sales from regular sites like the www.coupons.com, which was safer and more secure. With the development of the society, more and more adware and ads sites have been created so that to meet the majority of users’ needs. In this case, users should be more vigilant and cautious about online scams. Unwanted adware was usually packed with third-party software downloads, once the innocent users blindly downloaded this kind of bundled programs into the system without detecting them, malware and virus would have the chance to install in the computer freely. So, users have to learn to protect the computer and debunk the tricks played by cunning virus in time. More than that, users should also behave themselves while surfing on the Internet, never click on any strange link or browse unfamiliar websites, just in case to fall for the trap and get infected with malicious virus unconsciously.
Tips: If you want to learn more effective methods to protect the computer security,please feel free to make a contact with the VilmaTech Online Experts by clicking on the button, they’ll be helpful.