Solteratop adware is an unsolicited invader suddenly arising in user’s browser. Most of the Internet users did not care that much at first, making a mistake of thinking it was just an internal program coming with the browser. However, Solteratop usually installed itself into the targeted browser with improper ways, then forcibly displaying all kinds of pop-up ads moment by moment in the computer screen or the browser without authorization. Being constantly disturbed by the nonstop pop-ups, users were easily getting agitated and seriously affected.
All the pop-up ads provided by Solteratop adware were involved in various products, and most of the products were newly listed and popular with the masses of the users. In this case, as more and more compelling ads displayed in the computer, continually promoting multitudinous goods to the users. Actually, the purposive Solteratop was an incompetent mediation between the users and advertisers. In order to generate web traffic and increase trading volume, this cunning adware used each ads link as a bait, waiting for innocent users to visit the specific websites and purchase the goods so that to defraud them for money and make profits. Most of the ads links corresponded to some fraud sites which were set up by cyber criminals, coaxing the users to make transactions and taking their money stealthily.
Have to say that the malicious fraudulent sites provided by Solteratop were often corrupted. Once the ignorant users trustingly purchased the products with online payment, cyber criminals would secretly recorded their private information like usernames, phone numbers, ID numbers, card numbers, IP address, etc. More than that, cyber criminals would also use some sophisticated technologies to crack user’s confidential data like their login passwords, transaction authentication codes, card passwords, causing them huge losses. Moreover, there would also be plenty of viruses, Trojans, worms, hijackers, adware, spyware, ransomware hiding in the corrupted sites, as long as the users browsed it, they would be seriously infected without awareness. Hoping to avoid the disastrous consequences, the best solution is to remove Solteratop adware immediately.
Please refer to the following guidance to remove Solteratop adware effectively. If you worry about any trouble during the removal, just click on the button and make a contact with the VilmaTech Online Experts, they’ll surely help you.
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del/ Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys at the same time to open the Task Manager.
*For Windows 8 OS, press the composite keys then enter the selection panel, click on Task Manager to open it.
2) In the pop-up window, search for the processes of Solteratop adware, then disable them one by one.
3) Close the current window.
1) Click on the the Start menu then open the Control Panel in it.
*For Windows 8 OS: Right-click on the screen’s bottom-left corner, select Control Panel in the list.
2) Find out the Programs in the panel, then click on the Uninstall a program link under it.
3) Find and select the Solteratop adware in the programs list, then click on the Uninstall.
4) Approve the uninstall request then follow the wizard.
5) Once finished the removal, refresh the programs list and check if the Solteratop adware has been successfully removed.
1) Start the Internet Explorer, click on Tools in the top menu then click on the Internet Options in the drop-down list.
2) Click on the Advanced tab in the pop-up window, finish the browser settings in the corresponding section then click on the Reset button.
3) Restart the Internet Explorer.
1) Open the Mozilla Firefox, locate the Help under the Firefox menu, then click on the Troubleshooting Information in the list.
2) In the pop-up page, click on the Reset Firefox button and approve the reset request.
3) Restart the Mozilla Firefox.
1) Launch the Google Chrome and click on the wrench icon, select the Settings in the drop-down list.
2) In the pop-up Settings page, click on Show advanced settings.
3) Click on Reset browser settings button.
4) Restart Google Chrome.
Solteratop adware is an indeed tough case for the average users to deal with. This adware usually invaded into user’s browser with many foxy tricks. In most cases, it would like to choose a carrier like freeware or shareware, bundling with the zip file and downloading into the targeted system. Then the cunning adware would mix in the installation items, pretending to be a needful application to gain trusts. What’s worse, most of the users did not pay enough attention during the installation, blindly giving their permission without thinking so that letting the tricky adware have its way. Sometimes, malware would also hide in unknown emails which were actually spam mails. Users often opened this kind of mails with no scruples, especially for those with tempting titles or pictures, falling for the traps easily and getting infected with malicious viruses. So, users have to learn to protect the computer system, keeping it away from all kinds of threats effectively.
Tips: If you want learn more effective methods to protect the computer or against with virus or malware, please feel free to have a chat with the VilmaTech Online Experts by clicking on the button. You’ll get more help there.