Policijos Ransomware is regarded as a new notorious ransomware in Android devices, which could allows hijackers installing hazardous threats on Android smartphone and android tablet, those vulnerable Android phones in special. Policijos Ransomware is good at using the disguise of the authentic agency to scare targeted android users and then blackmail money from them. Policijos Ransomware allows an attacker to completely take over the infectious android phones simply by exploiting system vulnerabilities. Once the infectious android devices become completely vulnerable, the Policijos Ransomware would never stop its progress to collect and theft confidential information for illegal online business activities. Policijos Ransomware pops-up a series of threatening warnings on the blocked page and informs victimized users that their android phones are involved in some illegal online activities, and the virus blocked their android devices is just an immediate warning distributed from legal agencies. And victimized android users have to pay a demanding fine to unblock their android devices and make up their mistakes, otherwise a serious criminal case would come against them once beyond the deadline.
Policijos Ransomware virus, just similar to the earliest version of the FBI ransomware, has capabilities to stop those targeting android users from accessing to anything, including desktop, apps, security protection app, and more. Under such situation can’t victimized users do anything to save their losses. The malicious Policijos Ransomware presents a lot of dangers to victims, as they don’t have to pay a ransom in time for a release. And a lot of unsuspecting android users believed all tricks played on their android devices and chose to pay a ransom for unlocking their android phones and avoiding some unnecessary troubles by authentic agencies. If done like that, they were tricked. They were trapped in the notorious fraud trick performed by such Policijos Ransomware. The true identity of such Policijos Ransomware is a malware exploited by attackers to fool those innocent android users and try to trick money from them, it doesn’t have any relationship with the so-called authentic agencies. Policijos Ransomware just use the identity of legal agency to convince victimized users into paying a ransom. Even worse, Policijos Ransomware won’t be removed though they have finished the required payment.
Therefore, the Policijos Ransomware should be removed from the infectious Android devices manually rather than pay fine to attackers. If you need professional help to help remove Policijos Ransomware completely and quickly, you can Live Chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Services now.
1. To bypass the malicious Policijos Ransomware interface, you’d better restart the infectious android device to the safe mode. Get the power options appeared, and long-press the power button to reveal out the power options menu.
2. After the power options menu popping-up, just need move and locate at the Power Off option and long-press it until the worlds ‘Reboot to Safe Mode.’ appears. You then need click OK option to continue.
3. After that, wait for booting into safe mode. If you are now in safe mode, you can see ‘Safe Mode’ at the left bottom of your screen.
1.After booting the infectious android device into the safe mode, you’ll need go to settings screen to uninstall all potentially unwanted apps from the infectious android phone. Access to the setting screen and tap Apps option, locate at the app you need to install, tap it, and tap the install button. If there are many mobile apps need to be uninstalled, you can remove then one by one. Now, you need uninstall unwanted app related with Policijos Ransomware.
2. To remove Policijos Ransomware leftovers including files and registry entries run by those malicious apps you have uninstalled, you need got to the Settings and choose on the Storage option now. You can tap on the Category to see all the files stored on your android phone. Long press the targeted files and select the deletion option.
3. If wan to remove the Policijos Ransomware by recovery, you can skip all troubleshooting and immediately restore your device to the factory default settings. But by this way, you have to lose all the confidential data or personal files on your mobile device. Therefore, make sure all your personal files or confidential data have backup up before starting this step. Go to the settings screen again, and tap factory data reset immediately. Then, you just need follow the pop-up wizard to compete the factory data reset.
4. Restart your android phone normally and check if the Policijos Ransomware is completely removed.
The Policijos Ransomware extended its targets from PCs to Android devices, which could drip drop down the targeting android device without any consent. The most commonplace distribution way is through drive-by downloads. Drive-by downloads mean those free apps, share apps, web plugin, and a lot of other potentially unwanted apps from the third-party stores. Attackers can bundle such Policijos Ransomware within those unsafe drive-by download apps. Once the potentially malicious apps had been installed on the targeted android device,the Policijos Ransomware bundled within them was possible to finish its installation simultaneously. Attackers trickily take advantage of those unauthorized software for android devices to complete such Policijos Ransomware distribution without any need of permission. Therefore, be careful just when you download some unauthorized free apps. Till now, the most effective way to reduce the damage of such Policijos Ransomware to the minimum is only to remove the virus from the infectious android devices as quick as possible. If you still need further help to remove Policijos Ransomware, you can live chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts