Ouc.pageimage.net is distributed by hijacker in order to earn money by overlapping web searches to its established intrusive advertisements or pop-ups at target Internet browser. Since the Ouc.pageimage.net is classified as browser hijacker, similar to the notorious MyHoome.com redirect viurs, upon installed on your computer, it modifies the default Internet settings, alters default homepage and search engine, and displays quite a few of ads revenue, ads banners, coupons, or dialers to coax unwary computer users into buying those bogus commercial products or services reflected on pop-ups. In addition, the Ouc.pageimage.net virus not merely keeps locking victimized online users out from obtaining desired web searches but it centralizes in recommending such potentially unwanted program install on the same computer with the deceptive pretense of upgrading online experience.
Ouc.pageimage.net pop-up ads convinces you install its pettifogging program and declares it is able to grade PC performance, while it is aimed at planting another malware into infectious OS instead. Just need once click on any one of those pop-ups, it has great possibilities of you getting another malware slipped into the victimized machine without any consent. Thus, be cautious about the Ouc.pageimage.net pop-ups and don’t buy its fake program as its recommendation. Besides that, the Ouc.pageimage.net is commonly bundled inside freeware or shareware, which is the reason the virus can sneakily filtrate on your computer. It implies that just while you are downloading some third-party Windows programs, simultaneously, the Ouc.pageimage.net pop-up ads can be along with downloading and install on your computer as well.
Absolutely, the Ouc.pageimage.net virus can be pass-on to increasingly online computers when dynamic users download such unsafe program. Why can such Ouc.pageimage.net virus be continuously developed across the domain of online? The reason is to earn money. The solitary goal for hijacker constantly producing browser hijacker virus or malware is to acquire money and steal confidential data for illegal commercial profits. By interfering with target users’ online experience and making affected system vulnerable, the Ouc.pageimage.net virus opens backdoor to allow cybercriminals access in. Only when the makers of the Ouc.pageimage.net virus access in the victimized computer can they easily collect personally sensitive data. For instance, collect online transaction data or trade importance by browsing history, cookies and remembered data
Note: It strongly suggests removing Ouc.pageimage.net virus and all its pop-ups as soon as you detect it. If you’re not confident of deleting them by yourself, you can choose to Live Chat with Vilmatech 24/7 Online Experts now.
1. Click Start menu and lick on the control panel option. (See the screen grab below for the location)
2. Access to the Control Panel window, you will be presented with one of 2 different screens according to the checked view types. With either screen you are going to want to click on Add or Remove Programs. (See images as below)
4. Next it may take one minute to fully populate all programs you have installed. (Seen as below)
5. Locate at the target program. Next right click the unknown program related with Ouc.pageimage.net virus and select Remove on its right side.
6. Most software will ask you if you are sure you want to remove it. Please click the next button as the set-up wizard. Next click the Uninstall button. Click Finish button after the removal complete.
1. Open the Control Panel from the start button as well. For Windows 8 users, navigate to the Control panel, you can try this way. When you see the desktop, just move the mouse cursor around on the Start screen to reveal a new Apps button.
2. Click on the Apps button to display the Apps view, there is a search box on the top right corner.
3. Type the control panel in the search box and you then can see the control displays there. Click on to open it.
4. Also can click on Search icon –> type in ‘add or remove‘ –> select Add or remove programs.
5. Now, navigate to the Uninstall a program to uninstall unknown program related with Ouc.pageimage.net virus. The left steps are just familiar with the un-installation process mentioned above.
Note: Can’t uninstall Ouc.pageimage.net browser hijacker from Windows? You can Live Chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts now.
1. Open the Internet Explorer. Click Tools and open “Internet Options,” in the latest version of IE press the “Gear” icon on the top right.
2. The next page you should be At “General” tab, Delete the Ouc.pageimage.net from “Home page” box and type your preferred Home Page like Google. And then press “Settings” in Search section.
3. Click on Tools on the top of the page and click on Manage Add-ons.
4. In the Manage Add-on pop-up window, you need click on first option Toolbars and Extensions, and then remove all things that associated with Ouc.pageimage.net virus.
5. As seen picture mentioned above, click on Search Providers, on “Search Providers” options, choose and “Set as default” a search provider other than Ouc.pageimage.net.
6. Then locate at Ouc.pageimage.net virus and click Remove.
7. Come back Tools, you need select on Safety and then click delete browsing history.
8. To delete all cookies, uncheck the Preserve Favorite Website Data box, check the box next to Cookies, and hit Delete.
9. Restart the Internet Explorer.
1. Open Google Chrome. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. Select Settings.
2. Find the “On startup” section and choose “Set Pages”.
3. Delete the Ouc.pageimage.net virus from startup pages by pressing the “X” symbol on the right.
4. Set your preferred startup page (e.g. http://www.google.com) and press “OK.”
5. Under “Appearance” section, check to enable the “Show Home button” option and choose “Change”.
6. Delete the Ouc.pageimage.net entry from “Open this page” box. Type you preferred webpage to open when you press your “Home page” button (e.g. www.google.com) or leave this field blank and press “OK”.
7. Next go to “Search” section and choose “Manage search engines”. Choose your preferred default search engine and press “Make default”.
8. Come back Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
9. In the “Cookies” section, you can change the following cookies settings. Click all cookies and site data to open the Cookies and Other Data dialog.
10. To delete all cookies, click Remove all cookies at the bottom of the dialog. Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar, select Tools and then click on Extensions.
11. In the Extensions tab, remove the malicious Ouc.pageimage.net virus toolbar or other useless toolbars by clicking on the Recycle Bin of the same row.
1. Open Firefox browser. Click on “Firefox” menu button on the top left of Firefox window, go to “Help” and “Troubleshooting Information”.
2. In “Troubleshooting Information” window, press “Reset Firefox” button to reset Firefox to its default state.
3. Click on Tools, then Options, select Privacy. Click “Remove individual cookies”. In the Cookies panel click on “Show Cookies.” Remove a single cookie click on the entry in the list and click on the “Remove Cookie button.”
4. To remove all cookies click on the “Remove All Cookies button.” Click Tools and select Add-ons (Ctrl+ Shift+ A).
5. On the Extensions and Plugin tabs search for add-ons about Ouc.pageimage.net virus and remove them. Come back Tools again, this time you need click on “Clear Recent History” and you need clear all recent history.
Note: If you are confused with the steps above, you can chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts to consult more help now.
1. Access to the local disk to delete the left hidden files. Now show hidden files first. Click on Start button. Click “Control Panel.” And click on Appearance and Personalization. Double click on Files and Folder Option. Select View tab. Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives.” Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click ok to finish the changes.
2. Click the Start button and click My Computer. It may bring you to the local disk. Ouc.pageimage.net virus can copies file(s) to your hard disk. You need delete all its left files.
3. Press Window + R key together, type the “regedit” in the pop-up Run window and hit Enter key. Next you can see the Registry Editor. Click on Edit and select Find. Type the name of the Ouc.pageimage.net virus in to search all relevant registries. And then delete them.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ ransom virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System ‘DisableRegistryTools’ = 0
4. Restart the computer to active the removal process.
So, you see the Ouc.pageimage.net virus and its associated pop-ups. You may suppose it might be easy to delete it, but how to do to well address virus files and registry entries is significantly crucial. I mean, you may see just superficial virus files, but actually there are many components inside system: virus files, hidden virus files, variants, entries, so you have to make sure to rid all of them related with Ouc.pageimage.net virus without any mistaken operation. Basically, anything can be possible on the computer that hijacked by Ouc.pageimage.net virus, because all damages are ongoing underground. If you understand how Ouc.pageimage.net virus damages those victimized machines, how Ouc.pageimage.net virus sneakily compromises target Internet browsers, you can be aware of the serious of definitely clearing it out. If some leftovers about the Ouc.pageimage.net virus left on the infectious system, you have to face such browser hijacker in soon future. To make sure the complete Ouc.pageimage.net virus removal finishes or other tech help, you can Live Chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online experts now.