ezycure.com is categorized as perilous pop-up malware, which can carry out browser hijacker to victimized computers and effort to compromise the infectious system so that give rise to a complete control by cybercriminals. If you have seen several hijacking sites in the past that used to steal confidential information from the compromised computer, the ezycure.com also does the similar harm. The ezycure.com browser hijacker mimicks as an useful search engine just like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Google Chrome and more, as doing so to achieve the trusts of those targeted users and then persuade them to do some risky operations as the cybercriminals expected. Usually the ezycure.com pop-up malware suggests that the users should download a particular web plugins or software in order for improve PC performance. When users download this recommended download, the ezycure.com malware could gain access to allow malicious payload drop down on the targeted machine. And since that, the ezycure.com will try efforts to mislead victimized users to enter their login-credentials and simultaneously achieves the stealing. Refer to the Searchult.com virus similar to Ezycure.com malware.
Ezycure.com pop-up malware’s damage always is incredible and immeasurable due to it closely concerns the personal information exposure including the log-in credentials, online transaction data, banking data and more. Therefore, never belittle such Ezycure.com browser hijacker. Once Internet users become infected, the Ezycure.com pop-up malware will constantly exploit system vulnerabilities to the victimized machine in order for achieving a compete control. The Ezycure.com pop-up malware still entice in more malware once the infectious machine is totally vulnerable. The Trojan virus, rogueware, spyware, ransomware and more can slip into the victimized machine easily by the way. The Ezycure.com still will tamper with default Internet settings such as search engine, startup, homepage and more to disturb victimized users and stop them from accessing the legitimate search results. Instead the Ezycure.com can overlap them with malicious pop-ups, which aims at boosting malicious traffic and collecting sensitive information. The cyber criminal can take advantage of stolen confidential data to participate into illegal online commercial activities.
Note: The Ezycure.com malware should be removed from the infected system as quick as possible in case of further damage. If need professional help now, you can live chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts now.
Step A- Uninstall the Ezycure.com redirect virus from Windows
Step B- Check hosts file and proxy settings
Step C- Restore Internet browser settings
Step D- Remove Ezycure.com files and registry entries
1. Click on the start button and click on Control Panel. If you are using Windows 8 you need move your mouse cursor or swipe to the exact lower left corner until the Desktop shortcuts menu appears, you then click on Control Panel. In Control Panel page, click on Uninstall a Program.
2. Locate at the program related with Ezycure.com, click on Uninstall/Change->Continue; If is necessary, you still need type in the required admin password. Follow the pop-up wizard to get the Ezycure.com malicious program removed accomplishedly.
1. Backup the hosts files first (Refer the video). Locate at the Hosts file, it is a file named “Hosts” with no extension. You can see the reference screenshot. Right-click and select Copy. Now, right-click in the clear space to the right of the Hosts file and select paste.
2. Double click the hosts file and open it in a text editor. As seen below screenshot. Delete additional lines and save the hosts file.
3. Check the proxy settings. Start the Internet Explorer, click on separately click Tools, Internet options, and then Connections. Click on LAN settings to open the LAN settings menu, ensure to uncheck the use a proxy server as your LAN.
1. Click on the Start menu. Go to Control Panel and then click Network and Internet. Once in Internet Options page, click on the Programs tab, then select Set your default programs.
2. Locate the left programs bar, select Mozilla Firefox , then click Set this program as default. (If you want to set Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, you can select either of them).
3. You then still need change homepage back from the Ezycure.com redirect virus. Come back Tools again on the Internet Explorer and then select Internet Options. Hit General tab in the menu and set the homepage to a preferred domain instead of Ezycure.com or choose Use default.
4. Restart the Internet Browser to apply all changes.
1. Access to the local disk to find out the Ezycure.com files and delete them. You had better to show hidden files first so that you can remove all files. The Ezycure.com browser hijacker files re referred as below.
2. Delete the Ezycure.com pop-up malware registry entries. Press Windows + R keys and enter regedit in Run window, click Ok.
3. Access in Registry Editor window and delete related registry entries.
Ezycure.com pop-up malware may seem to be a real search engine but the truth is opposite. Ezycure.com is a sort of malicious browser hijacker dedicated to tricking those unsuspecting Internet users and acquiring benefits from the victimized web browser. Ezycure.com is taken used by cybercriminals, who the solitary goal is making money. Therefore, to accomplish this goal, the Ezycure.com malware must carry out abundance damage to the victimized machine in order for a complete control. The confidential information must be at high-risk of exposure and the infectious system must suffer from abundance damage. The recommended and effective way is to remove the Ezycure.com malware at first time. Remove all leftovers of the Ezycure.com malware completely including the virus registry entries, virus files and the unwanted program. Once it left on the infectious system long enough without a fix, victimized users then have to bear huge losses. Till now, if you are still troubled about removing the Ezycure.com malware definitely, you can live chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts