‘.ccc File Extension‘ Ransomware is a kind of new cryptomalware recently released by attackers to encrypt computer files with extension of .ccc, the main goal is to trick money from those targeting innocent victims. ‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware can attack users’ computers through drive-by downloads, spam emails, and a lot of other potentially unwanted pop-up ads. Drive-by download refers to those potentially risky software downloaded from the third-party Windows stores, just such as freeware, shareware, web plugins, toolbars, and more. Attackers prefer to bundle such ‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware within those potentially unwanted program, as doing so can the ‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware self install on the targeting machtine without any consent just when user click to install. This automatic installation doesn’t need any administrative privilege. If there are a series of files called howto_recover_file_*.txt and howto_recover_file_*.html popping-up on your compute and you can’t any file as usual, then your machine has been attacked with this ‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware.
Just similar to the Chimera Ransomware, the ‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware also is a quite big threat for bother computer and innocent victimized users. The virus can carry out incredible damage on the infectious system. In most cases this sort of ‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware can constantly exploit system vulnerabilities on the infectious machine until a complete system failure. Even worse, it can open backdoor to allow attackers collect sensitive information in person. All confidential information stored on the infectious machine will have to be at a high risk of exposure, such as login credentials, online transaction data, banking data, and a lot of other financial details stored on the infectious disks and web browsers. Attackers even can take advantage of those collected confidential information to steal money or take part in online illegal activities for more malicious benefit-making. Till now, you may feel frustrated about the virus and doubt if you need to pay a fine to attackers for recovering all your files. But the truth is that the authors of such ‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware never have conscience, they won’t help recover all files just due to they have received the demanding fine.
Therefore, it is highly recommended of you removing the ‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware with manual ways rather than pay fine to attackers. If need professional help to fix the virus, you can Live Chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Service.
1. To reach the desktops and bypass the ‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware pop-up warnings, the infectious machine should be booted into safe mode with networking.
For other versions of Windows operating systems, such as Windows 7, or Windows Vista, you can follow the below guides.
Still need more helps to handle with the ‘.CCC File Extension’ Ransomware files and registry entries? You can Live Chat with VilmaTech Online Experts now.
1. Reboot the computer and simultaneously hold down the Shift key on the keyboard until the Windows Recovery Environment option pops-up.
2. If you are on the desktop now, you can navigate the mouse around on the Start screen to reveal settings charm. Go to general settings and click on advanced start up and restart. See the reference screenshot.
3. Next page is referred to the Choose an option. You need click on troubleshooting option there.
4. Go to Advanced Option from the next pop-up window.
5. Click on System Restore.
6. It will bring you to the Preparing system restore page. See as following.
7. Next you will have to choose your user account and provide the password… (This authentication is to prevent unauthorized persons restoring your pc without your knowledge), If it is required, you need type in the demanding admin password to continue.
8. You then get the screen of System Restore reads Restore system files and settings.
9. You need click the “Next” Button there, and click “Yes” option.
10. Now click on “Close” to get it done.
11. Refer to the video as below to create a restore point. The restore point must be the date before ‘.CCC File Extension’ Ransomware attacking your computer.
‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware is developed by attackers, the main goal is to blackmail money from those unsuspecting computer users. It can encrypt all detected files on the targeting machine with a .ccc extension. Once Internet users become infectious, the ‘.CCC File Extension’ Ransomware can forbidden victims from accessing any wanted files. And the virus declares victimized users can pay a demanding fine for files recovery. If you are seeing such ‘.CCC File Extension’ Ransomware popping-up on your computer, don’t believe all those tricks exploited by attackers, the only and effective way is to remove the ‘.CCC File Extension’ Ransomware from infectious computer as quick as possible. To completely remove such .CCC File Extension’ Ransomware requires a thorough removal of virus’s files and registry entries, which definitely needs come certain level of computer skills. If you need further professional help to assist you remove the ‘.ccc File Extension’ Ransomware definitely, you can live chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts.