Windows Prime Shield virus is the lately released rogueware, which work emphasizes within the goal of attacking online computer users and tricking money from them. The sort of fake security program is contributable for a mass of security problems with the computers, networks, devices, applications or whatever. Key to acquire money for hijackers or cybercriminals is to utilize the Windows Prime Shield virus masquerading as useful anti-virus program to convince victimized users pay a bogus “licensed version”. Windows Prime Shield fake security program is taking bogus security alerts read that there are a myriad of dangerous security threats have been detected and using them for frightening target computers. Windows Prime Shield alerts that users’ computers can be corrupted by detected viruses, and it then recommends target users active full version of Windows Prime Shield by buying its “licensed” version to rescue their computers.
In addition, the Windows Prime Shield malicious fake security program is contributed for benefit-making, so that it will perform seemingly compellent proofs to mislead target computer users and make them paid to hijackers with sincere conviction. However, all detected security alerts reflected on the Windows Prime Shield virus page are bogus, which is carefully crafted by hijackers to fool online computer users and attempt to obtain money by coaxing them into paying for the non-existent full version. Windows Prime Shield fake security program itself is a virus. So, don’t be taken in by its nasty trick. Think about it, now it’s available to the evil cybercriminals for stealing money by hunting online users as their preys. They rely upon victims to steal money, although you have paid for the non-existent licensed version, the Windows Prime Shield virus still locks the victimized system. Virus similar to the Windows Prime Shield Virus: Removal Guides.
The idea of Windows Prime Shield virus is not just about trick money from victimized computer users – It also aims at completely governing the infectious machine for stealing confidential data. The supplementary features that showed on Windows Prime Shield virus fake security program is making a false report about the victimized computers situations. Apart from detecting security viruses’ alerts, Windows Prime Shield virus also disables firewall or show users with a notice that “Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet”, or intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server. In a word, don’t put your trust in Windows Prime Shield virus, not to buy it. The best way to incase of further damages on the infectious computers is to remove the Windows Prime Shield fake anti-virus program ASAP.
Note: Do you need professional help to eliminate such Windows Prime Shield fake virus from the infectious computer? You can Live Chat with VilmaTech Online 24/7 Experts.
The Windows Prime Shield keeps updating its variants on the infectious machine so that you have to remove all its components. Read on please.
1. Now you need bring the infectious machine to the safe mode with networking to bypass the Windows Prime Shield virus page. Shut down the infectious machine now.
2. Reboot the infectious computer but before Windows launches, press the option: safe mode with networking and hit enter key.
3. Locate at the desktop.
1. Locate at the Metro, right click anywhere around the applications. Next a bar may pop-up from the bottom.
2. Now click on the “All Apps” icon at the right bottom corner of the popping-up bar.
3. Locate at the Applications Menu. To remove the Windows Prime Shield fake antivirus program you need click on it and then click Uninstall button on its right side.
4. You then need confirm if you are sure uninstall the target program from infectious computer completely, so you need click Uninstall button again.
5. Next follow the set-up wizard and remove the Windows Prime Shield fake anti-virus program completely.
1. Open Star Menu and choose Control Panel.
2. In the control Panel Windows select view as Category. And then click Uninstall a Program.
If you are on Windows XP, you need click on Add/Remove Program.
3. Now you need click view as small or large icons first. And click the “Programs and Features” option.
4. Locate at the Windows Prime Shield fake virus and click uninstall (for Windows XP needs click Remove).
5. Follow the prompting pop-ups and finish the un-installation process.
1. Click on the Start menu and open Control Panel there. For Windows 8, locate at the Windows 8 Start screen, and select the Control Panel app.
2. When the Control Panel opens, scroll to the very bottom and select the More Settings option. This will open the traditional Windows Control Panel.
3. Now you may see the Control Panel Interface, click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
4. Double click on Files and Folder Option. Click on the Show hidden files and folders option under the Folder Options category.
5. Select the “View” tab. Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives.” Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click ok to finish the changes.
6. Open local disks. Click on Start menu and Open My Computer or Computer there.
7. Access to the local disks and delete all left files related with the Windows Prime Shield fake virus. You can refer to below files.
1. Reach to the desktop again, and press Windows+ R key together to reveal out Run box.
2. Type regedit in Run box and press Ok. In the Registry Editor you need search and delete all registry entries related with Windows Prime Shield fake virus.
3. When it finishes, you need reboot the infectious machine to put all changes in effect.
The sort of Windows Prime Shield rogueware has been epidemic in the cybercrime world. How do we defend against this? How do we possibly eliminate such risks hailing from the web? Windows Prime Shield rogueware propagates by packaging within third-party freeware or Internet extensions. Usually, the hijackers conceal the Windows Prime Shield rogueware by bundling them with freeware to alter from some antivirus programs detection. And in this way, the Windows Prime Shield rogueware can infiltrate on users’ computers without any consent. So that downloading extensions or programs from the Internet has been a mixed blessing. From this point, to guard computers from attacking by malicious security infections you’d better be cautious before downloading desired programs from the Internet. And the basic way is to install an advanced anti-virus program to protect system in real time. Warm attention: if you still can’t fix the Windows Prime Shield rogueware completely, you can live chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts