DomaIQ is a kind of nasty adware program which automatically renders advertisements in order to generate revenue for its author. Once the Adware.DomaIQ has been installed on Windows PC, it would track users browsing habits and sends them pop-ups advertisement. Beside of delivering pops ads, Adware.DomaIQ also will install malicious toolbar on PC user’s web browser and redirect them to other unsafe web pages. This kind of adware can infect all most of the Windows operating system such as Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP. Normally, adware and spyware are partners once the computer has been installed adware, it probably would be infected by spyware. Spyware surreptitiously monitors user’s computer and Internet use. Some spyware even will record keystrokes or screenshots, sending them to remote attackers who hope to glean user IDs, passwords, credit card numbers, and other sensitive information.
This infection is designed specifically to make money. It generates web traffic, collects sales leads for other dubious sites, and will display advertisements and sponsored links within the web browser. The web browser which Adware.DomaIQ can infect includes: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. More and more PC users have got this infection, thus it is very necessary for PC users to remove Adware.DomaIQ from the infected computer so that they can avoid getting more damage and keep computer run at safe situation.
Adware.DomaIQ can be installed on Windows PC through serval ways. When PC users visit malicious websites, or legitimate websites that have been hacked, they probably get the infection of Adware.DomaIQ The Adware and other PC threats such as Search.coupons.com redirect, Generic PWS.ak can be installed sneakily on the Windows PC through system vulnerabilities without users permission of knowledge.
Most of the PC security programs are able to detect and remove the Adware.DomaIQ completely. If you are one of the victims who got the infection of Adware.DomaIQ and had no anti-virus software installed on the computer, you can follow the adware removal instructions from VilmaTech Online Support.
In order to avoid being infected by malware and viruses, VilmaTech suggest that PC users should be more caution when visiting website and downloading applications on the Internet. Never visit porn, gamble and other illegal web pages; never click on links from suspicious places; never download & install programs especially freeware on un-trusted website.
VilmaTech Threat Lab devote themselves to analyze the latest PC threat research and viruses removal instructions. Follow and finish steps as below, Adware.DomaIQ can be removed from your infected computer completely.
1. You can try to reset the Internet Explorer to remove Adware.DomaIQ add-ons. Click on Tools then Internet Options. When you reset the settings, you won’t lose personal settings like your homepage, search provider, passwords…etc.
2. Click on the Advanced tab, then under Reset Internet Explorer settings click on the Reset button.
3. You’ll need to verify that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings
4. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
5. Close and open Internet Explorer.
1. Click on the Firefox button, located in the upper left hand corner of your browser window. When the drop-down menu appears hover your mouse cursor over Help, circled in the example above. At this point, a sub-menu should appear to the right. Next, click on the Troubleshooting Information option.
2. To reset your browser to its default state, click on the Reset Firefox button
3. A confirmation dialog should now be displayed, asking if you want to reset Firefox to its initial state. To initiate the process, click on the Reset Firefox button.
4. Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish.
1. Select Tools under the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar then click the Extensions.
2. In the Extensions tab, remove the DomaIQ, Yontoo, Supreme Savings, DownloadTerms, Get Lyrics, TidyNetwork, WebCake 3.0, Selection Links, MixiDJ, Search Protect by conduit and any other unknown extension from Google Chrome.
1. Reboot Your Computer. Press”F8” on the keyboard before the Windows system has been launched.
2. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC（this operation varies by different operating systems）. Open the Windows Task Manager.
3. Click on Processes tab. Find the process by the name of random.exe. Then scroll the list to find required processes. Select it with your mouse or arrow keys on the keyboard and click on End Process button.
4. Press Windows+R keys and then type regedit in Run box to open Registry Editor. Then delete the registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adware.DomaIQ\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adware.DomaIQ\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adware.DomaIQ\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
5. Delete the files which Adware.DomaIQ added on your system.
6. Restart your computer after the removal steps to make the changes effect.
If you are not confident of deleting the malicious registry keys and files hidden in the Windows system folder, or if you have any questions or doubt at any point, STOP and ask for VilmaTech assistance. VilmaTech online support will have real-time chat with you and give you some professional suggestion.
For More Information of Adware.DomaIQ