Better-search.net is an unpleasant infection for the computer users who might not realize it is a browser hijacker in the first place. Better-search.net is a redirect virus secretly invading into the targeted computer by using improper means, and once it succeeded, the browser performance would be come weirder and weirder. Better-search.net could brazenly modify the original settings in the browser such as replacing the default homepage into Better-search.net or adding a mass of unknown links and components into the browser for purposes. What’s worse, most of the Internet users could be confused by the Better-search.net friendly interface which look just like the regular ones like Google Chrome. For this reason, some users might not even find the homepage has been changed, blindly using Better-search.net as the default search service, so the Better-search.net could freely lead them to any website it wanted to.
Better-search.net is never better for the users, on the contrary, it could lure them to get into serious trouble. Better-search.net was created with a responsibility to transfer the innocent users to specified websites which usually are fraud sites or phishing sites. As long as the victims visited those dangerous sites, those site owners, mostly are cybercriminals or immoral advertisers, who wanted to make exorbitant profits from innocent Internet users. Better-search.net just likes an accomplice for those cybercriminals with despicable attempt. Unfortunately, there are a mass of innocent users could be victimized by Better-search.net because they were easily attracted by all those tempting search results provided by Better-search.net. For this case, the users would like to get more advantages from those sites without knowing all the results showed by Better-search.net were deceptive, resulting in irreparable losses.
Better-search.net is definitely the main cause for the whole mess happening to the targeted computer. Since Better-search.net got installed into the system, it would be able to make several malicious settings in the background without permission. In that case, the system would become a mess. Better-search.net could gradually break the computer protection and lower the defense so as to open the door for other tricky virus and malware to get into the compromised system freely. In the mean time, cybercriminals would also take advantage of this occasion to break into the system, secretly stealing those personal files and pictures from the users. Once Better-search.net and the criminals have their way by getting what they wanted from the victims, the computer would be seriously damaged and soon collapse. Cybercriminals also utilized those valuable information of users to seek for further profits and caused them huge losses as well. Users should take the time to remove Better-search.net hijacker from the computer completely before it is too late.
Please feel free to click on the button and make a contact with the VilmaTech Online Experts at any time you want.
1. End running processes of Better-search.net from the System Task Manager.
1) Use key combination(Ctrl+Shift+Esc) to open System Task Manager immediately.
2) Locate Processes tab to find out all the Better-search.net processes from the list.
3) Select Better-search.net related items then click on End Process button to stop them instantly.
2. Open Control Panel to remove Better-search.net related programs from the computer.
1) Press Win key to open the Start menu, then click on Control Panel to open it.
2) Find and click on Uninstall A Program link under Programs heading, then find out all the unwanted programs of Better-search.net from the programs list.
3) Select Better-search.net programs then click on Uninstall button, then follow the onscreen uninstall wizard until finished the removal.
1. Open the browser and open the setting page.
1) Locate menu bar then click on Tools, select Internet Options from the drop-down list.
2) In the pop-up window, click on Advanced tab and find the Reset button to click on.
1) Click on Firefox button on the top then click on it.
2) Locate Help from the menu then click on Troubleshooting Information from the list.
3) In the displayed page, click on Reset Firefox button to start the resetting.
1) Locate the top right corner then click on wrench icon.
2) Select Setting option from the drop-down list.
3) In the pop-up page, click on Show Advanced Settings link then click on Reset Browser Settings button.
2. Reset the related settings to clean Better-search.net remaining settings.
3. Restart the browser immediately once finished the resetting.
1. Open Registry Editor from the Computer.
1) Press Win+R keys at the same time to open the Run command box.
2) Type “regedit” command in the displayed search bar on the lower left corner then press Enter key to open the Registry Editor immediately.
2. Remove Better-search.net related registry entries and keys from the computer.
3. Restart the computer once finished the Better-search.net removal.
Better-search.net could cause many damages that you could not imagine, so all the computer users should learn some effective ways to prevent the infections and deal with them in a timely manner. As virus like Better-search.net could infiltrate into the computer by using tricky means, users should always be vigilant about any new download and installation in the computer just in case to give the chance for cunning virus to get installed into the system without awareness. Moreover, users should pay more attention on the computer performance, especially when find the browser homepage has been changed suddenly or there are some unwanted shortcuts or links were added into the computer, users should consider the system was infected, then run the antivirus software immediately to scan the computer comprehensively just to detect any suspicious infection timely. If you still need help for dealing with Better-search.net redirect virus, welcome to click on the button and have a chat with the VilmaTech Online Experts, they’ll be glad to help.
Here is an easy guide to help you complete defrag in Windows 8 system.