A plenty of computer users are frustrated with Search.fantastigames.com redirect thing all the time. Since the Search.fantastigames.com has been identified on their computer, they hardly do anything on Internet browsers though it is a high reputable such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Beside that unable to search will URLs, open default homepage or email , the PC performance also is largely degraded as well. How a bad thing (see the Search.fantastigames.com redirect screenshot as below), have a question? You can be through on this post.
Search.fantastigames.com redirect is classified as Browser Hijacker, a virus designed by hackers to attack users’ computers worldwide with malicious traits, so that they can proceed with Internet crimes to acquire illegal profits. The solitary goal of the redirect virus is to fraud money from those innocent victims. To achieve this, the virus can be engaged in exploiting increasingly loopholes on Internet Browsers to make it at full unprotected state. Besides that, system vulnerabilities will fast increase with each time and once the backdoor on the infected computer can be opened, the hackers can seize chances to access into the victimized computers to make further damages including system damage and privacy theft. There is no doubt that the original intention why those hackers always create such Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus is not metamorphic entertainment but also is the money. Therefore, when you had seen such redirect virus on your computer, you would have suffered from various damages. Once leave the Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus alone on the infectious computer, the damages would be far beyond our imagination.
To accomplish the goal of cheating and even stealing money, the Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus always redirect the default homepage to its own established one. As time goes by, there are a few versions of Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus has been updated. The default homepage on the victmized computer can be redirect to such different versions redirect sites like:Search.fantastigames.com/436, Search.fantastigames.com/455, Search.fantastigames.com/453, and Search.fantastigames.com/463. No matter what URL or search items you enter in, you just get those redirect sites floats besides you. And the Internet settings has been changed or disabled, you hardly know how to recover it. In addition, the Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus can gives victims various ads, coupons, and raffle tickets coaxing them into buying the deceptive/nonexistence products. And one unwary computer users click on those pop-up things, there will be some other viruses like Trojan virus/ransomware my slip into the infected computer as well. If so, the Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus more easily collect and steal the things that they desired. They can disable any guard tool on your computer to stop the protection ability, and turn off/corrupt Firewall to completely open easy-to-access door for hackers.
Once the victimized computers are completely taken over by the Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus and others, the virus makers can access in and the theft activity will be ongoing underground. The redirect virus makers can collect confidential data by keeping tracking of the pages you ever visited, videos you wanted and images you viewed. The information is stored on your computer’s server, where you can access it again quickly anytime you want. Besides that, by tracking online browsing history, cookies, remembered information, the virus makers nearly get anything they will. Now, you have to be aware how malicious the Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus is. And It is highly recommended you remove Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus from the victimized computer quickly once it is identified by you in case of further damages in soon future.
1. Click on Tools, then Options, select Privacy.
2. Click “Remove individual cookies.”
3. In the Cookies panel Click on “Show Cookies.” Remove a single cookie click on the entry in the list and click on the “Remove Cookie button”.
4. To remove all cookies click on the “Remove All Cookies button”.
1. Click on the “Tools” menu and select “Options”
2. Click the “Under the Bonnet” tab, locate the “Privacy” section and click the “Clear browsing data” button
3. Select “Delete cookies and other site data” to delete all cookies from the list. Make sure Delete Cookies and Other Site and Plug-In Data is checked.
4. Click Clear browsing data. Click on Tools again> Extensions.
5. Search for any suspicious extensions and remove them by clicking the trash can icon next to them.
1. Open Internet explorer window->Click the “Tools” button.
2. Locate to “safety” and then click “delete browsing history.” From here, to delete all cookies, uncheck the Preserve Favorite Website Data box, check the box next to Cookies, and hit Delete.
3. Click on Tools again and click manage add-ons. In the Manage Add-on pop-up window, you need click on first option Toolbars and Extensions, and then remove all things that associated with Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus.
Note You still need to Reset Internet Browser Come Back from the malicious Search.fantastigames.com redirect site
1. Click Tools and select Options.
2. Click on the General tab, remove Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus site and click Restore to Default or add you preferred URL.
1. Click Tools and select Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab remove the hijack webpage and click Restore to Default or add your preferred URL.
1. Click on the Wrench or 3 bar icon next to the address bar and select settings.
2. Under the On startup section, click Set pages.
3. Click the X next to hijack webpage Search.fantastigames.com and other unwanted websites, then add or keep your preferred URL. Or Click on the Wrench, click on Internet options.
Note: The last essential step is to Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus files and registry entires
1. Show hidden files first to clear out all Searchnu.com virus files, here is how: Click Start button->Go to Control Panel->Double click on Files and Folder Option->Select View tab->Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives”->Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)-> Click Ok.
2. Delete Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus files from Local Disk. Click on Start button and open My Computer/Computer, and then open local disk, find the below files and delete them.
3. Delete the malicious Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus registry entries. Press Windows + R keys to reveal Run box and type regedit in Run window, click ok to open Registry Editor.
4. In Registry Editor box, you need access to below registry keys and delete related entries.
5. Restart the infected computer to effect all changes of Search.fantastigames.com redirect removal.
After the steps mentioned above on how to remove the malicious Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus, if you have been through, you computer is healthy now. If you couldn’t be through and still have troubles with steps, you can chat with our tech experts from www.vilmatech.com, you can get helps from them. Extra tips you can read after removing the Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus to enable the private browsing mode permanently, so you can surf the Web anonymously. For example the Mozilla Firefox users you can click the “Firefox” menu in the Internet browser and click on “Preference” to launch your Browsers preferences. You then need click the “Privacy” tab, and then select the “Use custom settings for history” option in the “Firefox will” drop-down box. When you see such box, select the “Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session” option, and then close the preferences window. Now, Firefox launches in private browsing mode each time you launch your browser. Thus, you can get a private browsing mode does not keep a record of your browsing history, which is a good way to avert from such Search.fantastigames.com redirect virus or other infections stealing confidential data.