A myriad of online users’ computers was recently hacked by the so-called Windows Prime Accelerator program. Windows Prime Accelerator program is a typical FraudTool, which distributed by hijackers or syndicates aimed at deceiving or misleading target victims into paying a remand money for fake “licensed version” or simulated removal of detected malware. In reality, the Windows Prime Accelerator aggressive security program hardly plays a role for virus removal but it can entice other worms in the victimized machine instead. The Windows Prime Accelerator could to be called as the rogueware, a sort of computer infection expert in masquerading as some useful anti-virus program to mislead and trick money from innocent online computer users. And hijackers have updated a series version of such rogueware, just click here to see the fake anti-virus program similar to the Windows Prime Accelerator aggressive virus.
The idea for hijacker carefully crafting such Windows Prime Accelerator fake anti-virus program is not just about making fake alerts to scare victims – it is meant to upset the victimized users and convince them into believing and paying to virus controllers for simulated infections removal. The supplement persuasive proof that shows a mass of detected warnings been detected on victims’ computers has been accomplishedly convinced some targets into paying the demand fine. Unfortunately, although victims have paid for licensed version, the Windows Prime Accelerator virus still pops-up. All programs stalled on the infectious machine still are disabled and inaccessible. Again, the Windows Prime Accelerator self is a virus, a fake anti-virus program can offers users with bogus warnings to deceive money. Once it indentified on your computer with running scans, don’t put your trust in it and you’d better rid of it from the infectious machine immediately in case of further damage.
Note:To completely remove the Windows Prime Accelerator virus from victimized system completely, you can ask for help by Live Chat with VilmaTech Online Experts now.
1. Click the Start button and open Control Panel. If you are using Windows 8, you need reveal out Apps view and search control panel there.
2. On the Control Panel Windows, you need select Add/Remove programs or Uninstall a Program. ( Just based on the Windows versions of the infectious machine)
3. On the next window, you need scroll down and locate at the Windows Prime Accelerator fake program and then click Remove or Uninstall option.
From the next window you need confirm the virus removal, now you need click Remove or Uninstall button again.
And then you just follow the set-up wizard to get the Windows Prime Accelerator virus program un-installed from the infectious computer completely.
1. To completely delete the Windows Prime Accelerator file you need show hidden files now.
1. Locate at the Metro, right click anyway where around the applications. Next a bar may pop-up from the bottom. Now click on the “All Apps” icon at the right bottom corner of the popping-up bar.
2. Double click to open Windows Explorer, and then open File Explorer.
3. Click View tab, check “File name extensions” and “Hidden items” options on the pop-up window. And then press Ok to put all changes in effect.
1. Now click start button and open the Control Panel Interface, click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
2. Double click on Files and Folder Option. Click on the Show hidden files and folders option under the Folder Options category.
3. Select the “View” tab. Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives.” Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click ok to finish the changes.
4. Delete Windows Prime Accelerator malicious virus file. Access to local disks on the infectious machine, you then need search and delete all files related with Windows Prime Accelerator.
1. Open Run window as earlier, type regedit in Run box and click Ok.
2. In the Registry Editor window search the Windows Prime Accelerator and delete all detected entries.
3. Reboot the infectious computer.
You may want to ask how the Windows Prime Accelerator virus access to one computer. Usually, the hijackers conceal some malicious virus codes in those packaged programs. This implies that Windows Prime Accelerator virus can be bundled with third-party Windows freeware, shareware or Internet extensions. Only when users are downloading such potentially unwanted program can the Windows Prime Accelerator fake anti-virus program add to their machines. Damages universality of the fake virus is beyond doubt its harm. This kind of fake virus not merely locks all programs to stop victims to take any rescue measures it also turn off firewall to make the infectious machine totally vulnerable for other malware. Even more, the Windows Prime Accelerator virus is capable of allowing hijackers accessing in to make confidential data exposure or take them participating in illegal commercial activities. It is highly recommended of you removing such Windows Prime Accelerator virus ASAP. If need help,you can live chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts