VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP is one high-risk Trojan virus infection lately flaring up in the masses of Internet users’ lives and causing serious harm. This nasty virus is full of cunning tricks, once secretively infected the targeted PC system, it would lurk within it, aiming at gradually destroying the whole system. Just as its name suggests, the Trojan has a primary mission to obfuscate an antivirus or antimalware scanner with advanced techniques, in order to effectively avoid being detected and killed. That’s the apparent reason why PC users don’t have any clue about the VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP infection until their incurable system falling apart in a flash.
Generally, VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP Trojan will carry some other security threats, uniting as one to smash PC system. Since the headmost Trojan has successfully invade into a PC system, it would open a backdoor for the other malicious infections such as adware, soyware, ransomware, browser hijacker, etc. As the VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP virus has concealed its activities in the system, even all the deadly threats are approaching the vulnerable system, PC users still can’t notice something was wrong, letting the vicious virus extend the period to work on its evil paln and cause serious damage.
Having many malicious applications of VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP running in the compromised system, they can do a lot of actions without being authorised by PC users. Hackers might take advantage of this opportunity to remotely control the PC computer and do anything they want. With the cover of the VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP virus, hackers can wantonly delete or modify user’s important files to cause losses, and brazenly blocking or encrypting user’s personal data to make inconvenience.
More than that, since being infected with the horrible virus, user’s PC performance has been serious disrupted, and many system applications can’t run or work normally and correctly. What’s worse, once user’s personal data reveals to the public, cyber criminals would make use of it for their evil purposes, which is obviously the privacy violation. Under this circumstance, the priority is to remove VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP and rescue the PC system and user’s legitimate right and interests in a timely manner.
If you want to learn more about the virus and the removal, please click on the button to have a chat with VilmaTech Online Experts, they’ll be waiting for you at any time.
1) Restart the computer and constantly press the F8 key till it enter the Windows Advanced Options.
2) Select the Safe Mode with Networking and press the Enter.
1) Reboot the machine, then open the Run command , type the “msconfig” in the search box then press OK.
2) In the showing window, select the Boot tab, choose the Network option to finish the configuration, then hit the OK.
3) Reboot the computer, then it will successfully log in the Safe Mode with Networking.
1) Click on the Start button, launch the Search box or the Run box.
2）Type ‘msconfig’ and hit Enter key.
3）In the showing window, click on the Startup tab.
4）Put a check on each item related to the VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP virus.
5）Press Disable All option.
6）Click OK to apply the modification.
1) Open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del keys concurrently.
2) Click on the Startup tab, select all the programs related to the VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP virus.
3) Click on the Disable option.
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys at the same time to open the Task Manager.
2) In the showing window, search for all the processes related to VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP virus.
3) Disable them then close the current window.
1) Open the Start menu, click on the Run command and type “regedit” in the box, then press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
2) In the Registry Editor, find and delete all the registry entries of VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP virus in the system.
3) Delete registry keys of VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP virus.
4) Show up all the hidden files of the virus.
Click on the Start button-> Open the Control Panel-> Find and click on the Appearance and Themes(Appearance and Personalization for Windows 7) link-> Double-click on Folder option-> Click on the View tab-> Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives” option-> Remove the check mark from the “Hide protected operating system files(Recommended)” item-> Save the changes and close the current window.
Go to the Start screen-> Click on the Windows Explorer app-> Click on the View tab-> Put check marks in both of File name extensions and Hidden items-> Click OK to apply the changes.
5) Find out all the malicious files of VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP virus and delete them.
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
6) Reboot the machine immediately after finishing the removal.
VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP virus infection is really a tough case to deal with. From the very beginning, this cunning Trojan virus might disguise as a qualified and necessary installation required by the PC system, or be packed with some media files, waiting for ignorant user to download it without realizing the danger has been stationed in their computer. And the virus likes to lay hands on user’s encrypted files and compressed files, causing them irrevocable losses.
Hoping to wipe out the virus like VirTool:Win32Obfuscator.VP, many users might consider to format the the hard disk. However, this is not even a feasible solution since the Trojan is so stubborn and hard to get rid of. Especially for those users who are not so familiar with their computer, it is likely to encounter a lot of trouble and make the situation become even worse. So it is strongly recommended to remove the virus with correct methods, rather than taking any tough measure.
Meanwhile, in order to keep our computer safe from security threats, we should learn to download software or programs properly and never download any freeware and shareware which are on suspicion of carrying bundled virus. Always detect a file or a software before using it. Once encounter popping up prompt box, asking the permission to download or upgrade an unknown program, remember to close it immediately instead of approving it hastily.
If you still have any trouble removing the virus, please feel free to click on the button to ask the VilmaTech Online Experts for futher help.