Constantly getting annoying pop-up ads from dfk.jsdrive.net, showing in the browser or with the applications or independently in every corners of the compter screen, most of the PC users were seriously bothered and did not even know why. And when suddenly realized that the computer system might be infected with virus or something else with the threat of harm to the system, users started to turn to an antivirus for help, hoping to solve the problem immediately. However, most of the antivirus can’t even detect any suspicious security threat which drives the confused users nuts.
Actually, dfk.jsdrive.net is definitely an unwanted adware with no distinguished features of virus, that is why most of the antivirus can’t detect it. In most cases, it got installed in the targeted PC system with improper ways, such as being bundled with some commonly used third-party software. Once this kind of software was downloaded by ignorant users without scruples, dfk.jsdrive.net adware will naturally be downloaded together into the system, mixing in the optional installations list and waiting for the careless users to give their permission blindly. When it successfully got installed in the computer, this cunning adware would have the ability to take over the control of the browser, modifying default browser settings and inserting plenty of unwanted add-ons and extensions in the browsers toolbar and the component bar.
Since then, disturbing pop-up ads began to constantly display everywhere in the computer, forcibly promoting various goods and services to users. Sometimes, what’s more puzzling is that users don’t even have to click on these pop-ups, they would automatically open in a webpage which are usually so stubborn to shut down. And since more and more useless plug-ins has been added in the browser, the loading speed would get slower and slower, making the browser easy to be stuck and result in crashing down. Even potential unwanted program is not exact a virus, it is strongly recommended to uninstall dfk.jsdrive.net without hesitation, just to avoid serious trouble in a timely manner.
If you want to find out more information about this adware, please click on the button to make a contact with the VilmaTech Online Experts.
1. Start the Internet Explorer and click on Tools on the browser menu, choose the Manage Add-ons in the drop-down list.
2. In the showing window, select the dfk.jsdrive.net adware item and disable it.
3. Close the current page and go back to the Tools.
4. Click on the Internet Options in the list.
5. Click on the Advanced tab then click the Reset button.
6. Restart the Internet Explorer.
1. Run the Mozilla Firefox, go to Tools and choose the Add-ons, then click on the Extensions.
2. Then select the dfk.jsdrive.net adware in the list and click on Remove button.
3. Close the current page and click on the Firefox menu button.
4. Locate to the Help in the list, then choose the Troubleshooting Information.
5. Click on the Reset Firefox button in the showing page, then conform the resetting later.
6. Restart Mozilla Firefox.
1. Launch Google Chrome and click on its wrench icon.
2. Then choose the Tools in the list then click on the Extensions to open it.
3. In the showing window, find and disable dfk.jsdrive.net adware immediately.
4. Close the current page then go back to the Chrome wrench icon and click on the Settings.
5. Click on Show advanced settings.
6. Click on Reset browser settings button.
7. Restart Google Chrome.
1. Click on the Start button and find the Control Panel and open it.
2. Find the Programs in the panel, then click on the Uninstall a program under it.
3. Find dfk.jsdrive.net adware in the programs list and locate it, then click on the Uninstall.
4. Follow the wizard to complete the removal.
5. When it finished, refresh the list and check if the dfk.jsdrive.net adware was removed.
1. Open the start menu, find out the Run command and open it.
2. Type “regedit” in the search box, then press Enter.
3. In the showing Registry Editor, search for all the registry entries of the dfk.jsdrive.net adware, then delete them carefully.
4. Delete the registry keys of the dfk.jsdrive.net adware as well.
5. Show up the hidden files or folders in the system.
*Instructions: Click on the Start button-> Click on the Control Panel-> Click on the Appearance and Personalization->Click on the Folder Options-> Click on the View tab-> Choose the “Show hidden files and folders”-> Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”-> Click on OK button-> Close the current window.
6. Search for the file of the dfk.jsdrive.net adware and delete it.
7. Reboot the computer to apply the changes.
The dfk.jsdrive.net adware can bring a lot of trouble to the infected system. As the pop-ups always contained many malicious links, misleading the innocent users to any website it wants. Under normal circumstances, most of this kind of sites are insecure or with no credits, filled up with tons of viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, etc. Once the ignorant visitors browsing this corrupted webpages, all the nasty viruses will seize the chance to infect their system, causing unimaginative consequences. What’s worse, most of the PC users can’t notice any of the infections until their computers were seriously damaged.
In order to avoid the computer being ruined by virus, we should learn to prevent it from any possible infection. Using the antivirus to scan the system could be helpful, as long as we find any unfamiliar or inactive programs in the system, we should uninstall them immediately, that will be not only a better way to exclude suspicious programs, but also an effective way to save the system memory and speed it up. And it is also necessary to pay highly attention while installing a newly downloaded program. Be careful to approve any installation request just in case to give permission to unwanted programs or even malware, bringing the trouble which could have been avoided.
If you still have any problem about removing the adware, please ask for help from the VilmaTech Online Experts by clicking on the button.