Polizia Slovena virus increasingly locks users’ computers across Slovenia, purportedly on behalf of its local high-authority enforcement agency to execute emergency alarm but actually is a malicious Ukash ransomware or Android malware attributed by cybercriminal or hackers to fool and blackmail money from them. Polizia Slovena virus locks users’ PCs and Android phone with full-screen warning message and restriction of accessing into Windows. It states that the related law violation has taken place for you have been done some unlawful online activities. And it requires a fine of 100 euros in form of Ukash payment system within 48 hours. Otherwise, the enforcement agency would have arrested you if you hadn’t paid for the required fine as the notification declared on the Android malware Polizia Slovena virus locked screen. Now, have a view on such Ukash virus page.
The outrageous Polizia Slovena virus is classified as Ukash ransomware (Ukash ransomware removal tips), which is a sort of Trojan infections called Reveton prevalently propagated since the first quarter of 2012. It appears this way of disable user access to the infectious operating system and offers a remedy that you have to pay the demanding fine to avert from criminal case and get the System restriction released. However, the truth is your money can be lost and the infectious machine is still locked though the random has paid. The main goal of Polizia Slovena virus exploited by cybercriminals is to cheat money and acquire malicious profit as much as possible. Therefore, don’t get trapped in the nasty trick when the Polizia Slovena virus is identified on your infectious machine.
Polizia Slovena virus not only blackmails money from its superficial warning screen but also underground makes confidential data theft taken place. Polizia Slovena virus can constantly exploit system vulnerability to degrade the infectious PCs’ performance and let other malicious viruses embedded in as well especially those browser hijacker virus, it is endowed high ability to fast collect confidential data by browsing online activities. Once the cybercriminals access in the victimized computer via backdoor, it may be incredible severe consequences.
Note If your computer has been locked with such notorious Ukash virus, it is highly advisable you get it removed from the infectious machine ASAP. You can Live Chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts to get convenient help.
In order to bypass the Polizia Slovena virus clocked screen and reach the desktop on the infected computer you need bring the victimized infectious computer to the safe mode with networking.
1. Totally shut down the infected computer. Find out F8 key on the keyboard from the infectious computer’s keyboard. If the keyboard doesn’t work, you may plug in an external wired one to have a try again.
2. Press Power button to boot up the infected computer, but before Windows launches (after skipping the first interface), you have to hit F8 key to reveal out Windows Advanced Options.
3. As you can see the page that it says safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt, etc. Highlight safe mode with networking by pressing Up-Down keys and hit Enter key. Wait for a moment, Windows is loading files to the desktop.
1. Start and login the infected computer until the Polizia Slovena virus screen shows on.
2. Press the Ctrl+ Alt+ Del key, it will bring you to the Switch User interface.
3. Tap the “Shift” key on the keyboard by your left hand, click on “Shut down” button. Click on Restart option. In the ‘Choose an Option’ screen, you need select “Troubleshoot.”
4. Click on ‘Advanced Options’, and in the following window you need choose “Startup setting.”
5. Choose “restart.” Press F5/5 key to highlight Safe Mode with networking option, hit enter key.
End the Polizia Slovena virus process. Press Ctrl+ Esc+ Shift (Windows7/vista) or Ctrl+ Alt+ Del (Windows XP/ Windows 8) to open Windows Task Manager. Scroll down and locate at random Polizia Slovena virus file and click on it. You last need click the End Process button.
Delete Polizia Slovena virus s files from Local disk. But you need show hidden files first.
1. Click on Start button. Click “Control Panel.” And click on Appearance and Personalization.
2. Double click on Files and Folder Option.
3. Select View tab. Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives.” Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click ok to finish the changes.
Open Local disk, and remove Polizia Slovena virus files refer to below files. You can click on Start Button and click My Computer or Computer. You then open there.
Delete the Polizia Slovena virus registry entries.
1. Press Windows+ R key to reveal out Run box. Type regedit in Run window and click Ok.
2. In the Registry Editor window, you need navigate to the below path. You then need to find out “Shell” and right click on it. Click on Modify.
3. The default value data is Explorer.exe If you see something else written in this window, remove it and type in Explorer.exe.
4. Besides that, you still need delete Polizia Slovena virus registry entries, you can refer to the below registry entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Polizia Slovena virus
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System ‘DisableRegistryTools’ = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system ‘EnableLUA’ = 0
You need reboot the infectious computer with regular mode to active the virus removal.
Note:Still have troubles with completely removing the Polizia Slovena virus files and registry entries? You may Live Chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts to get further help.
1. To restore from a restore point you will first have to navigate to the Systems Protection tab by typing “System Restore” in the Windows 8 Search bar.
2. Open up the control panel and select “System and Security.”
3. Then select “Advanced System Settings.”
4. In the next window, click on the “System Protection Tab.”
5. In the same window, click on System Restore button.
6. Next it will show you System Restore Wizard. Click on “Next” to continue. (But you need backup the existing encrypted file first-> rename the file to its original name-> right click on it and select Property-> click on Previous Versions tab → select one available previous and click on Restore button).
7. In the next window asks that restore point is better to take, click on it and click Next button again. Later after that you’ll find the following window asking you to confirm your choice. Click on Finish button and Windows will automatically complete the restore for you.
8. Restart the infected computer to effect Polizia Slovena virus removal.
Note: If you are using Windows 7, Window Vista, or Windows XP now, you need access to the control panel as well. Locate at System restore tab and follow the steps as the pop-up wizard. Besides that, it is not better to choose system restore to remove the Polizia Slovena virus since it is not the absolute right way to secure the infectious machine can be unlocked. Once you mistakenly operated, you would possibly lose your personal confidential data. Therefore, make sure every step you need do, if you come across some troubles or questions, please live chat with VilmaTech Support Team.
Polizia Slovena virus infects users’ computers with the translated to most of European languages. For instance, the Polizia Slovena virus Android lock displays a misleading message with its local language: Vaš računalnik je zaklenjen! Polizia Slovena virus provides the fabricate messages that the specific law articles you have been violating laws including copyrighted violation, adult content distribution, promoting terrorism, and other online frauds, etc. Thus it looks so sacred and infrangible that can achieve scaring and deceiving those unwary victimized computer users into paying the non-existent fine. According the introduction on how to pay with the Uaksh voucher displayed on the Polizia Slovena virus Android lock page, the unlock routine implies submitting a code with Ukash prepaid card, and once it is received, the infected machine will be unlocked in soon future. Never believe its words. Never trust those fake alerts. Otherwise the unfortunate consequences just will be fooled and lose money. The best way is to stop the Polizia Slovena virus (Android virus) from damaging the victimized computer. If you still have some troubles in removing such Ukash virus till now, you can ask VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts for help.