Police-save.second-shine.com says “Your browser has been locked up” is categorized as scam virus just similar to the police ransomware referring to the so-called FBI MoneyPak virus, which is carefully designed by hijackers or cybercriminals to damage target computers and blackmail money from them. The malicious Police-save.second-shine.com virus aims at using the disguises of law enforcement agency to frighten target victims and extort money or confidential data for participating in illegal commercial activities. The Police-save.second-shine.com redirect virus can imperceptibly infiltrate on the target computers, e.g. getting through the target machine by bundling with third-party Windows programs, self adding on users’ computers by following spam links, tracking cookies get installed without your awareness.
Upon the Police-save.second-shine.com scam site pops-up on your computer, it fast seizes the chances to utilize the susceptibilities of the infectious system and constantly exploit system vulnerabilities to make it totally vulnerable for other malware. Police-save.second-shine.com virus comes on the stage by locking Internet browsers though it is referring to the high reputable one such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox. Police-save.second-shine.com scam virus has java scripts, which is endowed with abilities to lock web browsers for extorting money from victimized users. Police-save.second-shine.com briefly could be called browser locker. This kind of computer infection demand victims pay a fine of $300 to unlock their web browser.
Police-save.second-shine.com pops-up on the Internet browser and accuses of target online computer users have been violating specific law articles due to involving in distributing illegal content. If victims don’t pay the required fine of $300 in time, they have to suffer from a deprivation of liberty for several years. Therefore, quite a few of innocent victims were frightened by such warnings reflected on the Police-save.second-shine.com scam virus site. If such aggressive scam virus accomplishedly gets through the target computers, it would alter the default search engine and homepage with its nasty domain. Even more, Police-save.second-shine.com can encrypt all personal essential files located on the infectious hard-drives. To alter from the further damages, you’d better remove the Police-save.second-shine.com virus immediately.
Note: How to Remove the scam virus completely? You can Live Cat with VilmaTech Online Experts.
1. Start the infectious computer and reach the desktop. You then need reveal our Windows Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+ Esc+ Shift combination key or Ctrl+ Alt+ Del combination key to reveal out Windows Task Manager. For Windows XP and Windows 8, you can choose the Ctrl+ Alt+ Del combination key.
2. If you press combination key correctly, you can see the Windows Task Manager now. Choose the Process tab. Scroll down and click malicious process related with the Police-save.second-shine.com scam virus. You then click End Process button. For Internet Explorer, you need end the iexplorer.exe, chrome.exe for Google Chrome, firefox.exe for Mozilla Firefox.
First step is to eliminate the Police-save.second-shine.com scam virus from the Internet browsers. You can refer to below steps.
1. Get the Internet Explorer run. Click on the Gears icon or Tools and then select Internet Options.
2. On the pop-up page, choose the Security tab and click on the Internet symbol. You then click on Custom Level.
3. In the Settings list, scroll down to “Scripting” section. Under Active Scripting, click the radio button to the left of “Disable.” In the Internet Options window, click OK. Press the F5 key on your keyboard or click the refresh icon in the browser.
4. Choose Tools and select Safety. Click delete browsing history option.
5. To completely clean out the Police-save.second-shine.com virus from the infectious browser, you need delete all cookies there. Now uncheck the Preserve Favorite Website Data box, check the box next to Cookies, and hit Delete.
6. Reboot the Internet Explorer to put all changes in effect.
1. Get the Firefox run, and clock the Firefox button to select Option.
3. Open Tools->Options->Privacy. Delete all cookies about the quite aggressive Police-save.second-shine.com virus there, you should click Remove all cookies button in Cookies panel.
4. Restart the Mozilla Firefox to apply all changes.
1. In the browser, click Customize and control Google Chrome and select Settings.
2. At the bottom of the Settings page, click Show advanced settings…. Under Privacy, select Content Settings….
4. Come back the Google Chrome and select Settings. Choose the option says Show advanced settings.
5. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button. In the “Cookies” section, you can click all cookies and site data to open the Cookies and Other Data dialog. To delete all cookies, click Remove all cookies at the bottom of the dialog.
6. Reboot the infectious Google Chrome to active all changes.
1. Click on Start button. Click “Control Panel.” And click on Appearance and Personalization.
2. Double click on Files and Folder Option. Select View tab.
3. Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives.” Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click ok to finish the changes.
4. Click Start button and open Computer. Search and delete files about the malicious Police-save.second-shine.com virus
5. Open the Run window by Pressing Windows+ R together. Type regedit in the pop-up Run window and hit Enter key. From the Registry Editor Windows you need search the Police-save.second-shine.com virus and delete all detected registry entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ ransom virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System ‘DisableRegistryTools’ = 0
6. Restart the infectious machine.
Police-save.second-shine.com scam virus not only extorts money superficially from the locked page but also underground collects victims’ confidential data. The direct mission for hijacker producing such scam infection is to be for benefit-making. Police-save.second-shine.com virus can let hijackers access to the infectious computer via backdoors. The backdoor can be opened under the situation that virus constantly exploiting system vulnerabilities in the infectious system. Once hijackers get through the target PC, they can fast collect confidential data by tracking browsing histories, cookies, online transaction data remembered on hard-drives or browsers. In addition, the Police-save.second-shine.com scam virus still can take charge of the infectious computer camera and take advantage of it click in images of the room for frightening and forcing the victims into paying the remind fine. Therefore, to incase of incredible losses attributed by such Police-save.second-shine.com scam virus, you’d better rid of such scam virus from the infectious computer ASAP. You can ask for professional help by live chat with VilmaTech 24/7 Online Experts