95% Off The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data! Coupon
Take This Course Now for 95% Off!
At Udemy, You’ll Learn The Hottest BIG Data Technology in a Fast and Effective Way
Udemy is basically a platform for learning online on all the professional courses without having to visit any center. Udemy is basically designed in such a way that it helps out people to gain practical knowledge on subjects that they are interested in. In the platform of Udemy online content creators can upload their courses and sell it for profits. Udemy helps users to promote their courses and earn money from the students by charging them a tuition fee.
Udemy courses are not applicable for college credits but it is very much helpful in practical day to day life. All the courses at Udemy are designed in such a way that it helps to improve job-related skills for all the students. Udemy has been successfully able to train a lot of corporate employees with different on job training skills. Right now there are over 65,000 courses available on the website of Udemy.
Udemy was founded by three guys named Eren Bali, Gagan Biyani and Oktay Caglar in the year of 2010. The website of Udemy was created by Eren Bali as a virtual classroom from the country of Turkey and he later moved to Silicon Valley to start his company. The idea of online virtual learning did not attract investors and Udemy was rejected by almost 30 investors. After the rejection, the Udemy cofounders bootstrapped the whole development of the website and just within few months, the website had more than 1000 instructors who have already created over 2000 courses.
Finally, in the year of 2011 in the month of October Udemy raised 3 million dollars in funding. In the year 2012 in the month of December Udemy raised its second funding of 12 million dollars. In the year 2014 in the month of May Udemy raised a funding of 32 million dollars. In the year 2015 in the month of June Udemy was able to raise about 65 million dollars in funding. In the year 2016 in the month of June Udemy raised about 60 million dollars.
About The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data Course
The course ‘The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data’ is a course in English which is created by Frank Kane, Sundog Education. This course was last updated in March 2018.
Things that you will learn in the course
- Here the student will be taught how they can use design distributed system that will help them to manage big data with help of Hadoop and other related technologies.
- Students will be taught how to create scripts using Pig and Spark so that the data can be processed on a Hadoop cluster.
- The student will be taught to analyze data which are not related with help of MongoDB, Cassandra and H Base.
- Students will be taught to choose the correct data storage technology for different applications.
- Students will be taught to publish their own data to their own Hadoop cluster with help of using Sqoop, Kafka, and Flumes.
- Students will be taught how to use Map Reduce and HDFS for analyzing and storing data.
- Students will be taught how to analyze data relations using MySQL and Hive.
- Students will be taught Query data with help of Presto, Phoenix, and Drill.
- Students will be taught how to understand Hadoop cluster can be managed with help of Hue, Oozie, ZZeppelin, Mesos, Tez, and Yarn.
- Students will be taught how to consume data which is streaming with help of Flink, Storm and Spark Streaming.
The course The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data comes with a 30-day money back guarantee which comes in very much handy for all the students and if they are not satisfied they can easily get their money back. The course The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data comes with 14.5 hours of video which is on-demand video. The course also comes with an article which has a lot of important information in it.
There is also one supplementary resource in the course which has all the important things that students should never forget written on a single document. Students who will opt for The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data course will have a full lifetime access to all the study materials and they can study them whenever they want wherever they want. Students will be getting a certification of completion once they complete the course and have completed watching all the 14.5 hours of video and the appearing for the test.
Minimum requirements for joining the popular BIG data course
- Students will need to have access to a personal computer which will be running on a machine which has 64-bit Windows or Linux or Mac operating system. The computer needs to have a steady internet connection also. If the students want to practice the practice of The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data course they need to have at least of 8 GB of Ram on their computer. If the computer students are using does not have 8 GB of RAM, then they can continue with the course but they will not be able to do all the hands-on exercises that will be given to them in the course.
- There are some activities in the course of The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data that will require a bit of coding and programming knowledge for the student but if they know any kind of programming in Python or Scala then they can always learn.
- If the students have a bit of knowledge about the command line of Linux, then it will come in very much handy.
The whole Hadoop and Big data have hundreds of technologies in it and when it all comes together it becomes a Hadoop ecosystem. This course The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data! will help all the students to understand all the systems in the ecosystem and know how they work with each other and solve all the real problems in business.
With this course of The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data! student will be able to learn and master all the data technologies which are very popular in the Hadoop ecosystem. This course The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data will be taught to the students by an engineer who has worked as a senior manager in Amazon as well as in IMDb.
Things to look out for in the best-selling Data & Analytics course
- Install and start working on Hadoop on their personal computer with help of Ambari user interface and Hortonworks.
- Managing all the big data on the cluster with help of Map Reduce and HDFS.
- Write new programs which will help to analyze data with help of Spark and Pig.
- Learn how to store data with help od MYSQL, Hive, Sqoop and HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Phoenix, Drill, and Presto.
- Learn how to design real systems with help of the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Learning the working of the cluster which is basically managed by YARN, Zookeeper, Zeppelin, Oozie, Hue, and Mesos.
- Learn how to stream data with help of Flume, Kafka, Flick, Storm, and Spark Streaming in real life.
If you are a student in the world of Information Technology, then for you understanding Hadoop is very essential and it will be a highly valued skill for you in the market. Right now almost all the big companies are using Hadoop for their world to make things easier for them. Some of the companies which are using Hadoop are Yahoo, Twitter, Spotify, IBM, LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, eBay, and Amazon. A company like New York Times use Hadoop to increase the effectiveness of their work. The New York Times process images with help of Hadoop.
The course of The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data has more than 25 different technologies which include 14.5 hours of lectures. The course comes with hands-on exercises which is an important part of learning. This exercises will help students get the real experience of Hadoop in practical. Every level of the course The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data comes with different exercises. There are parts of the course which does not require any coding and there are parts which require coding and students can choose what they want to learn according to their wish.
The course The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data will give the entire student a clear idea about Hadoop even if they have no idea about it before starting the course. Hadoop will help students solve a lot of real-life problems and the completion certificate at the end of the course is an added advantage to all the students taking the course. The main focus of the course The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data is application based and therefore student won’t need a lot of programming knowledge to take the course.
The Target Group for The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data Course
- The main target group for this kind of Hadoop course is basically software engineers who are interested in learning the whole ecosystem of the Hadoop and use the concept to analyze and store large amounts of data. Another reason software engineers are chosen because they will be having a brief idea about the programming language.
- The project managers, program managers, and product manager also fall under the target group for the course because for them the high-level Hadoop architecture will come in handy.
- People who are into data analysis and database administration and people who want to know more about Hadoop are also suited for fitting in the target audience group.
- System architectures are also the target group because they will need to understand all the components of Hadoop ecosystem.
The curriculum of the course
- Learn all the buzzwords and install Hadoop is basically of 43:05 minutes which has an introduction, Installing Hadoop in 17:26 minutes, Hadoop Overview and History-07:44 minutes, Overview of Hadoop-16:46minutes and Tips for Using the Course-01:09 minutes
- Using Hadoop’s Core chapter is of 01:35:26 hours which consists of HDFS: What it is- 13:53 minutes long, Install MovieLens-06:20 minutes, Install MovieLens-07:50 minutes, Map Reduce-10:40 minutes, Map Reduce Processing-12:57minutes, Map Reduce Example-11:35 minutes, Troubleshooting Tips-00:43 minutes, Installing Python, MRJob, and nano- 08:23 minutes, Code up-07:36 minutes, Exercise-07:06 minutes and Activity-08:23 minutes
- Programming Hadoop with Pig is of 56:08 minutes which include Introducing Ambari-09:49 minutes, Introducing Pig-06:25 minutes, Example-15:07 minutes, Activity-09:40 minutes, More Pig Latin-07:34 minutes, Exercise-01:56 minutes, Pig Challenge-05:37 minutes
- Programming Hadoop with Spark is of 01:14:07 hours which includes the following chapters Why Spark-10:06 minutes, The Resilient Distributed Dataset-10:13 minutes, Activity-15:33 minutes, Dataset and Spark-06:28 minutes, Activity-10:00 minutes, Activity-12:16 minutes, Exercise-02:51 minutes and Activity-06:40 minutes
- Using Relational data stores with Hadoop consists of videos of 01:02:53 hours which includes chapters like What is Hive-06:31 minutes, Activity-10:45 minutes, How Hive works-09:10 minutes, Exercise-01:55 minutes, compare your solution to mine-04:10 minutes, Integrating MySQL with Hadoop-08:00 minutes, Activity Installing MySQL-07:35 minutes, Activity Use Sqoop to import data-07:31 minutes and Activity Use Sqoop to export data-07:16 minutes
- Using nonrelational data stores with Hadoop is 02:27:34 hours long which consists of chapters Why No SQL? -13:54 minutes, what is HBase-12:55 minutes, Activity-13:28 minutes, Activity-11:19 minutes, Cassandra overview-14:50 minutes, Activity-11:43 minutes, Activity-11:00 minutes, MongoDB overview-16:54 minutes, Activity-12:44 minutes, Activity-07:48 minutes, Choosing a database technology-15:59 minutes, Exercise-05:00 minutes
- Query your Data Interactively is basically 01:22:15 hours long consisting chapters like Overview of Drill-07:55 minutes, Activity-11:19 minutes, Activity-07:07 minutes, Overview of Phoenix-08:55 minutes, Activity Install of Phoenix-07:08 minutes, Activity-11:45 minutes, Overview of Presto-06:39 minutes, Activity-12:26 minutes, Activity-09:01 minutes
- Managing your Cluster consists of 01:59:14 minutes which include chapters like YARN explained-10:01 minutes, Tez explained-04:56 minutes, Activity-08:35 minutes, Mesos explained-07:13 minutes, Zoo Keeper explained-13:10 minutes, Activity-06:47 minutes, Oozie explained-11:56 minutes, Activity-16:39minutes, Zeppelin overview-05:01 minutes, Activity-12:28 minutes, Activity-09:46 minutes, Hue overview-08:07 minutes and Other technologies-04:35 minutes.
- Feeding Data to the cluster is about 54:47 minutes long which has 6 lectures in it and teaches students about Kafka
- Analysing Streams of Data is an 8 lecture long chapter with 01:16:28 hours of video content in it
Tips: Refer to a simple video guide to take the BIG data course for up to 95% off.
The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data course comes with all kinds of information and will be very much helpful for students who are interested in learning Hadoop and using it to solve problems of bulk data.
Get this Deal Now